The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

17 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Imagine, for a moment, being this person...

Seems to me that he's entitled to buy that display for 1 cent, not the actual product.

This "multimedia journalist" is just an ####### looking to cause problems for publicity.

?

Man, Richard Jewell Hit Home!

by George Zimmerman

Original Article

I love just about all Clint Eastwood movies, but Richard Jewell is in a class by itself. This one was personal. This one Clint Eastwood made for me. Only a handful of people in America know what it’s like to be Richard Jewell and unfortunately, I’m one of them. Mr. Eastwood got it right. Two thumbs up! I rarely ever go to the movies. Nearly seven years after my acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, I still have to be very cautious about where I go. A few years ago, a man took a shot at me and missed my head by inches. He will be in prison

More at the link:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I once saw a dead one of these hanging in tree when I lived in the SF bay area. The temps at that time of year got in to the 40s at night.  To me it appears to be someone pet that had gotten loose or some one abandoned it when it got too big.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

EO3YOe-XsAAHuDk?format=jpg&name=small

Just got back from a few days in South FL, apparently these things are a big problem down there

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Pretty sure I saw the Falling Iguanas open up for Tears for Fears at the TLA in Philadelphia back in ’83.

Did they serve up barbequed iguanas in the concessions? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GG said:

Just got back from a few days in South FL, apparently these things are a big problem down there ...

when i was younger we hitch hiked down to FLA and later to Texas. but while there in FLA, we were in a parking lot trying to figure out our next move and i was just astounded at the number of different bugs we saw. it was amazing. i have since been back in later years for work and i didn't really have cause to go looking for them again, but i don't know... that is just an entirely different world.

Edited by Foxx