The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's the secret of all secrets inside government/the MiC. 

And it would expose a lot of evil ***** that has been done to keep it quiet over the past 70+ years. 

Most of the UFO sightings are   top secret planes.  Ever see a  stealth bomber head on? looks just like a  UFO. They were fling them around area 51 for years before announcing them.  When they announced them, they already had the next generation ready for testing.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Most of the UFO sightings are   top secret planes.  Ever see a  stealth bomber head on? looks just like a  UFO. They were fling them around area 51 for years before announcing them.  When they announced them, they already had the next generation ready for testing.

Undoubtedly some of the sightings over the years have been misidentified as "alien" when they're our own tech, some more secret than others. No question about that. 

But we also now live in a world where the US Government and USN have admitted (for the first time) that there are real UFOs and USOs operating in our atmosphere which Navy jets have caught on film. Those might end up being our own tech too -- but it seems unlikely based on their abilities. 

The question that leads me to though is does anyone believe that the "tic-tack" UFOs (which were captured on video in 2014 and 2009 I think) are the only UFOs that have ever been studied by our own government and others? And if it's not, which I think is likely, then why did this one get disclosed/revealed while the others have been hidden behind red tape and bureaucracy for decades? 

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Imagine, for a moment, being this person...

I don't think this is what he intended to have happen. Over $10k raised for her in 6 hours. Good for her (and Carpem and the donors).

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Undoubtedly some of the sightings over the years have been misidentified as "alien" when they're our own tech, some more secret than others. No question about that. 

But we also now live in a world where the US Government and USN have admitted (for the first time) that there are real UFOs and USOs operating in our atmosphere which Navy jets have caught on film. Those might end up being our own tech too -- but it seems unlikely based on their abilities. 

The question that leads me to though is does anyone believe that the "tic-tack" UFOs (which were captured on video in 2014 and 2009 I think) are the only UFOs that have ever been studied by our own government and others? And if it's not, which I think is likely, then why did this one get disclosed/revealed while the others have been hidden behind red tape and bureaucracy for decades? 

Some

Inegrated

Technologies

Can

Obliterate

Many

Mundane

Alien

Theories

Handily

On 1/12/2020 at 6:32 PM, DC Tom said:

And for my last post, you're all ***** idiots.

Good for you....several years ago you were the detached grump....then you turned into just another dupe angry with himself and his lot in life....whose gauge of progress is not necessarily quantifiably measured or proven...but more importantly measured by the rage it produces.....just like the other 5th Avenue pu ds  here...

6 hours ago, TH3 said:

Good for you....several years ago you were the detached grump....then you turned into just another dupe angry with himself and his lot in life....whose gauge of progress is not necessarily quantifiably measured or proven...but more importantly measured by the rage it produces.....just like the other 5th Avenue pu ds  here...

Image result for you're too stupid to insult gif

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1