The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

Here is another post I would like to keep for future reference  Hope this is the right spot for these.

DR, why can't you control yourself?  I have told you several times that discussions with you always seem to devolve into you, the crazy eyed guy at the bar, being way too close in my face screaming about lizard people!  Yet, here we are again. 

Over the last 4-5 pages in this thread you asked me the exact same question approximately 10 times.  I answered it at least 7 times, pointed out that I had already answered it repeatedly, gave you a link to more detail, and warned you to stop the repetition or you would go back on ignore.  That happened....go back and look if you doubt.  You then quickly asked the same question twice more and then got put on ignore.  You claim to be innocently just asking but when THE SAME QUESTION IS ASKED AND ANSWERED 10 TIMES YOU ARE HARASSING, NOT CONVERSING.  That is you being the crazy eyed guy at the bar AGAIN.  Recognize that please!

As I have told you, I would rather not engage with you.  I have literally begged you many times to stop replying to me unless you are quoted.  YOU WILL NOT ABIDE BY THAT VERY REASONABLE REQUEST.   That is a little twisted and certainly not right, imo.  I should be allowed to carry on conversations with other posters without you interjecting yourself but your butting in regularly takes over the conversation.  YOUR REPLIES STIFLE THE REPLIES FROM THE OTHERS THAT I WISH TO CONVERSE WITH.   When I wish to interact with you, I will quote you.  Otherwise, assume I do not wish to hear from you.

You butt in and claim you know everything and no one else knows the real story.  That may or may not be the case but when adults are conversing and they have repeatedly asked you to stay out of their conversation, please do so.  While not public, the board is designed to allow posters to interact and have discussions.  Stop taking over every discussion on this topic..

You love to give advice.  Try listening to some for a change.  Stop acting like a know-it-all.  Stop butting in, even when you think you know more.  Others should be allowed to converse without your interjections.   Stop harassing those that disagree with you.  Please take that advice to heart.  I think it could help you to become a better poster.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Here is another post I would like to keep for future reference  Hope this is the right spot for these.

DR, why can't you control yourself?  I have told you several times that discussions with you always seem to devolve into you, the crazy eyed guy at the bar, being way too close in my face screaming about lizard people!  Yet, here we are again. 

Over the last 4-5 pages in this thread you asked me the exact same question approximately 10 times.  I answered it at least 7 times, pointed out that I had already answered it repeatedly, gave you a link to more detail, and warned you to stop the repetition or you would go back on ignore.  That happened....go back and look if you doubt.  You then quickly asked the same question twice more and then got put on ignore.  You claim to be innocently just asking but when THE SAME QUESTION IS ASKED AND ANSWERED 10 TIMES YOU ARE HARASSING, NOT CONVERSING.  That is you being the crazy eyed guy at the bar AGAIN.  Recognize that please!

As I have told you, I would rather not engage with you.  I have literally begged you many times to stop replying to me unless you are quoted.  YOU WILL NOT ABIDE BY THAT VERY REASONABLE REQUEST.   That is a little twisted and certainly not right, imo.  I should be allowed to carry on conversations with other posters without you interjecting yourself but your butting in regularly takes over the conversation.  YOUR REPLIES STIFLE THE REPLIES FROM THE OTHERS THAT I WISH TO CONVERSE WITH.   When I wish to interact with you, I will quote you.  Otherwise, assume I do not wish to hear from you.

You butt in and claim you know everything and no one else knows the real story.  That may or may not be the case but when adults are conversing and they have repeatedly asked you to stay out of their conversation, please do so.  While not public, the board is designed to allow posters to interact and have discussions.  Stop taking over every discussion on this topic..

You love to give advice.  Try listening to some for a change.  Stop acting like a know-it-all.  Stop butting in, even when you think you know more.  Others should be allowed to converse without your interjections.   Stop harassing those that disagree with you.  Please take that advice to heart.  I think it could help you to become a better poster.

Again, this is the writings of a dishonest stoner, not a serious person. 

He’s been provided ample evidence and answers to questions he’s posed — and he ignored it because his feelings and emotions override his capacity for logic and reason. 

Bob thinks this is harassment. It’s not. It’s an education. If not for Bob — but for those who read his screed and my responses to it. 

Don’t be like Bob, an unhinged stoner who denies reality and evidence — be better than Bob. 

24 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm not blocked?  Why has your idiotic stoner ass not blocked me already?  

Because he’s not a smart person. He’s deeply ignorant. 

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

My wife did that totally drunk a few years ago in a downtown Chicago parking ramp while we were walking to car after a lonnnggggg night out.  Glass doors leading to the elevator area.  Face planted right into pane before I could push door open for her.  Doink!  Very funny moment after it happened.  I don't think she remembered the next day. 

49 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm not blocked?  Why has your idiotic stoner ass not blocked me already?  

Because he was going to, but then this Bob Marley song came on the radio.  And oh man, you know when you get the munchies for some Utz and what was he going to do?  Oh yeah, Call of Duty

• Haha (+1) 1

The next graphene? Shiny and magnetic, a new form of pure carbon dazzles with potential

ca_1115NID_Carbon_online.jpg?itok=kFPWgK

A “happy accident” has yielded a new, stable form of pure carbon made from cheap feedstocks, researchers say. Like diamond and graphene, two other guises of carbon, the material seems to have extraordinary physical properties. It is harder than stainless steel, about as conductive, and as reflective as a polished aluminum mirror. Perhaps most surprising, the substance appears to be ferromagnetic, behaving like a permanent magnet at temperatures up to 125°C—a first for carbon. The discovery, announced by physicist Joel Therrien of the University of Massachusetts in Lowell on 4 November here at the International Symposium on Clusters and Nanomaterials, could lead to lightweight coatings, medical products, and novel electronic devices. ...

... Therrien says the discovery came in a failed attempt to synthesize pentagraphene, a sheet of carbon atoms bound in pentagonal rings that has been predicted but never created. His idea was to exploit a technique known as “geometrical frustration.” He placed a catalyst, a sheet of copper foil, on a pedestal in the center of a chemical vapor deposition (CVD) oven and heated it to about 800°C. But rather than pumping in a feed gas of the usual small hydrocarbons, such as methane, he injected a more complex precursor: 2,2 dimethylbutane, a cheap petrochemical that is available by the ton. As a branched hexane, the chemical has six carbon atoms arranged along a bent backbone. ...

• Thank you (+1) 1