The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

3 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Trump needs an anatomy lesson. 

Seriously?  You idiots laugh at this?  But not "takes some guts?"   What, was the joke too ***** subtle for you?  Hell, even my wife got the joke, and she was just hospitalized for a suspected stroke.

PPP: dumber than stroke patients.  :wallbash: 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Seriously?  You idiots laugh at this?  But not "takes some guts?"   What, was the joke too ***** subtle for you?  Hell, even my wife got the joke, and she was just hospitalized for a suspected stroke.

Oh no I got it.  Could have given you a ha ha.  Kidneys, guts LOL.

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I hope your wife is doing well, and makes a complete and speedy recovery.

• Like (+1) 7

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No idea what this is about -- but is that a Nazareth College shirt at the end? Was this in Roc? :lol: 

Pittsford, man. Not Rochester. If fact, I think I still have that same t-shirt from my freshman year in 1980, but my wife won't let me wear it because it still smells like weed, Ft. Schuyler beer and oriental-flavored ramen noodles.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Pittsford, man. Not Rochester. If fact, I think I still have that same t-shirt from my freshman year in 1980, but my wife won't let me wear it because it still smells like weed, Ft. Schuyler beer and oriental-flavored ramen noodles.

Probably can't fit in it either.?

12 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I hope your wife is doing well, and makes a complete and speedy recovery.

Thanks, she's okay.  They couldn't figure out what was wrong, so they just said "Eh, inner ear infection" and sent her home.

Needless to say, me being me, the doctors and I had a "discussion" about "inner ear infections."

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Thanks, she's okay.  They couldn't figure out what was wrong, so they just said "Eh, inner ear infection" and sent her home.

Needless to say, me being me, the doctors and I had a "discussion" about "inner ear infections."

:lol::beer:

Those poor doctors. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol::beer:

Those poor doctors. 

Did you read your email?  

For those who don't read DR's emails - the discussion included the word "pheochromocytoma" and "antiphospholipid syndrome," and the phrases "It's never lupus," and "This is not 'House'!"

Edited by DC Tom
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I just did :lol: Had me rolling.

I'm an awful person.  

I actually got along well with the ER doc.  The neurologist, though...he looked like he wanted to chew his arm off to get away from me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm an awful person.  

I actually got along well with the ER doc.  The neurologist, though...he looked like he wanted to chew his arm off to get away from me.

you gotta fight for any ground with them

just please don't waste the resources on already lost causes....

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There are probably 32k + 2 lbs of coke and the VP is there for the extra 2lbs. 

And has anyone broke the news to McConnell yet that his semi-submersible was busted?

• Haha (+1) 1