The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

The Beatles wanted to make a big splash on Ed Sullivan a few months later, so MI6 convinced the Prez to commit suicide in the motorcade 

Well the Beatles had commie influences but they were not mentioned on the radio.  

Were the guys in the front seat ever investigated?  Were they known to cross dress?  The current could have been triggered by them.  I can't see doing it remotely back in the 60s.

Edited by 4merper4mer

57 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Well the Beatles had commie influences but they were not mentioned on the radio.  

Were the guys in the front seat ever investigated?  Were they known to cross dress?  The current could have been triggered by them.  I can't see doing it remotely back in the 60s.

I thought Oliver Stone solved it once and for all on that movie.

or that guy who was given so many hours on TV to explain it, last seen fleeing the Jamestown cult just before the mass suicide.

Edited by row_33

16 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Other than the facts that witness reported hearing the shots and they can be heard on the Zapruder film, if JFK was electrocuted sitting in that car why wasn't Jackie?

Because she was a CIA plant.  Kennedy 's REAL wife, Marilyn Monroe, WAS killed (suiciding rivals wasn't a Clinton invention, you know; that was actually the aliens idea).

Sheesh.  And you claim to say "not saying it was aliens, but aliens.". Well, not saying ...

• Haha (+1) 2

I only heard this once once the radio and I've been listening for it again to no avail.  The best I can summarize:

Castro thought US business was profiting off the backs of the workers and wanted to get even.

He hired at least two trannies and they were actually the cause of the electrocution that killed JFK

There may have been a bullet but that is not ultimately what did him in

The electricity came from below.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Because she was a CIA plant.  Kennedy 's REAL wife, Marilyn Monroe, WAS killed (suiciding rivals wasn't a Clinton invention, you know; that was actually the aliens idea).

Sheesh.  And you claim to say "not saying it was aliens, but aliens.". Well, not saying ...

Yes, Norma Jean Kennedy died under suspicious circumstances but that's nothing compared to the rumors that she was reincarnated as Chelsea Clinton, thus preventing (I think) Bill from fulfilling his long time desire to take JFK's seconds. This is nothing compared to the investigations I have going on regarding the connections between "The day the music died" characters and Sonny Bono's death.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I heard the theory on the radio again.  This time it was on  the Classic Vinyl channel.  The dude had a British accent so I couldn't make out everything but he was pretty clear about the trannies.

Heard it again and remember enough to summarize:

A very bright light shot up from the ground

There were a bunch of seemingly unrelated noises that confused people

What they were actually all hearing was the trannies generating the electricity

That electricity from the men wearing women's shoes killed him, not the bullet.

It made people think about how life is short and what they should do with their time.

I don't really buy it.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That thing looks terrified, like it just shared the elevator with Dianne Feinstein.

:lol: :beer: 

I just want to know who hired a ventriloquist... or what a ventriloquist is meeting Senators about. There's comedy gold there somewhere in those answers, I can smell it.

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Uhhh... WTF?

Nightmare fuel.

i wish i knew how to add Creepy Joe hanging over her shoulder.

gold Jerry, gold!

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 2