The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

?  All the kids on their phone until they realize what she is saying. The "good part" starts at 1:25. 

According to Manuel Rubio, a spokesperson for Sweetwater Union High School District, Buhr’s speech did not follow the pre-approved version she submitted to the school prior to graduation.

Article

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

?  All the kids on their phone until they realize what she is saying. The "good part" starts at 1:25. 

According to Manuel Rubio, a spokesperson for Sweetwater Union High School District, Buhr’s speech did not follow the pre-approved version she submitted to the school prior to graduation.

Article

Somebody on Trump's staff needs to call this girl up and offer her a summer internship

13 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Article

The school DIDN'T approve that version of the speech?!?!?!  Shocking.  :rolleyes:

Good for her; but hope she doesn't ever need an official copy of her HS transcript again.  'Cause for some reason REALLY doubt that speech will make the administrative staff any more responsive to her.

4 hours ago, Taro T said:

The school DIDN'T approve that version of the speech?!?!?!  Shocking.  :rolleyes:

Good for her; but hope she doesn't ever need an official copy of her HS transcript again.  'Cause for some reason REALLY doubt that speech will make the administrative staff any more responsive to her.

Eh, doesn't sound like the administration (and their staff) was terribly responsive to their students to begin with.

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which Kennedy?

JFK.  It made it sound as if he was actually electrocuted.  I don’t really know.  There were definitely crazy aspects to it.  Is it true that no one heard the shot?  I knew nobody saw for sure but I thought there was a noise.

19 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

JFK.  It made it sound as if he was actually electrocuted.  I don’t really know.  There were definitely crazy aspects to it.  Is it true that no one heard the shot?  I knew nobody saw for sure but I thought there was a noise.

The Zapruder film and the Lewinsky Blue Dress, history making artifacts

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Thats a new one to me. 

Other than the facts that witness reported hearing the shots and they can be heard on the Zapruder film, if JFK was electrocuted sitting in that car why wasn't Jackie?

There was a noise.  Most people reported hearing it, but mistook the first shot for a firecracker or backfiring car.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thats a new one to me. 

It was kind of crazy.  It implied Castro hired trannies and that it wasn't a bullet that did him in.  I listened but didn't hear it again.  I'll try to remember the details.

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

It was kind of crazy.  It implied Castro hired trannies and that it wasn't a bullet that did him in.  I listened but didn't hear it again.  I'll try to remember the details.

Try again.

23 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Try again.

The Beatles wanted to make a big splash on Ed Sullivan a few months later, so MI6 convinced the Prez to commit suicide in the motorcade