The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

And I am not sure how true this is anyway. The guy a couple of doors down used to stop and pet my dog when I (or we) would walk him (my doggie has since passed away), and when his granddaughters visited, they would run to pet my dog. 

31 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And I am not sure how true this is anyway. The guy a couple of doors down used to stop and pet my dog when I (or we) would walk him (my doggie has since passed away), and when his granddaughters visited, they would run to pet my dog. 

Tape a sign to their front door:

PLEASE BE COURTEOUS TO YOUR CHRISTIAN NEIGHBORS. 

Many Christians live in this neighborhood and consider Islam to be a hateful religion. As a courtesy to them please don’t send money to Hamas and keep away from the Christians in the neighborhood. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Father's Day is coming up..............................?

worse than when someone gave me a pair of shoes in grade one, in the middle of Winter, and mom took them and sold them for booze

oh wait, that was Hard Times by Dickens and that was an exaggeration to be exposed....

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Father's Day is coming up..............................?

still not as bad as my sh*tbird cousin the drug addict.  His wife divorced him a few years ago and took the kids with her.  She's doing something right because the kids turned out okay.  Son was a young entrepreneur that started doing yard work around the neighborhood and for relatives and friends of the family.

sh*tbird cousin needed a fix one day so he broke into the ex-wife's house to help himself to the jewelry he had given her and steal the box of yard work cash from his only son.

28 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

still not as bad as my sh*tbird cousin the drug addict.  His wife divorced him a few years ago and took the kids with her.  She's doing something right because the kids turned out okay.  Son was a young entrepreneur that started doing yard work around the neighborhood and for relatives and friends of the family.

sh*tbird cousin needed a fix one day so he broke into the ex-wife's house to help himself to the jewelry he had given her and steal the box of yard work cash from his only son.

drugs can be a hell of a thing. once they get their claws in you, they are not so easily removed. my best to your shitbird cousin and his family.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Holy ***** this thread!! Long, long story but OMG this guy... 

Fun story, but bullschiff. If he had really stolen $40,000 from MS-13, he would have been killed years ago.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Holy ***** this thread!! Long, long story but OMG this guy... 

This was awesome to read... but if it's true, and this dude just posted it on twitter, he's got a death wish. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This kid will go far!

Inspirational for sure, but if people actually come-a-callin because of this theres gonna be a huge supply and demand issue... 

Edited by whatdrought