The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

I honestly do not know which one is crazier. Wacko :wacko: simply does not cover the insanity. 

(This was in Milano's infamous sex-ban tweet that backfired on her with all the conservatives thanked her for it. LOL) 

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I know the original story was posted somewhere in here awhile back, but I'll be darned if I can find it: 

:lol: 

Read the whole Navy Times Article.  It's epic.

"... according to a copy of the military’s sky penis investigation obtained exclusively by Navy Times."

"The squadron’s commanding officer would later praise the pilot as a shy introvert and “a ‘whiz kid’..." (Emphasis mine.  :lol:)

"The EWO broached it first, according to the investigation.  “My initial reaction was no, bad,” the pilot wrote in a statement after the incident. “But for some reason still unknown to me, I eventually decided to do it.”"

"“I remarked that we needed to take steps to try to obfuscate it,” he wrote. “I flew one pass over it essentially trying to scribble it out with my contrails. That pass was ineffective.”"

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Read the whole Navy Times Article.  It's epic.

"... according to a copy of the military’s sky penis investigation obtained exclusively by Navy Times."

"The squadron’s commanding officer would later praise the pilot as a shy introvert and “a ‘whiz kid’..." (Emphasis mine.  :lol:)

"The EWO broached it first, according to the investigation.  “My initial reaction was no, bad,” the pilot wrote in a statement after the incident. “But for some reason still unknown to me, I eventually decided to do it.”"

"“I remarked that we needed to take steps to try to obfuscate it,” he wrote. “I flew one pass over it essentially trying to scribble it out with my contrails. That pass was ineffective.”"

It's my favorite story of the month so far :lol: