The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

PINK!? <_<  I see a grey sneaker with green(ish) shoelaces. This is the dress all over again.

pink and white

and i am "left brain" dominant.  I write and throw with my right hand.  every personality test i've taken shows a dominance of logical/analytical traits over creative/artistic

but then again when i shoot, i hold the gun in my right hand but aim with my left eye :unsure:

4 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

pink and white

and i am "left brain" dominant.  I write and throw with my right hand.  every personality test i've taken shows a dominance of logical/analytical traits over creative/artistic

but then again when i shoot, i hold the gun in my right hand but aim with my left eye :unsure:

i don't think that would work well with a rifle.

Just now, Foxx said:

i don't think that would work well with a rifle.

you get used to it and learn to compensate.   i'm still not that great of a shot with my Garand but it's easier to compensate on an AR15 or AR10

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

pink and white

I do that with a bow and arrow. I'm cross-eye dominant (right handed, left eye dominant), and that can be an issue for some things. Too bad I am not a major league pitcher where it comes in handy. 

I am also left brain dominant. 

7 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

pink and white

Laser sites man. Laser sites.

4 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

learn to shoot with iron sights first, then move on to optics

and laser sights are not an option on an M1 garand or a snubby. 

I already know how to shoot with iron sites and with a scope. I rarely shoot and do not have laser sites. I was half joking. My experience with lasers is with measurement devices which suck in bright sunlight but are fine in the shade. My hands are as steady as can be but measure something from 50-60 feet and see how that little dot bounces around. I'm sure that a two hand grip would improve that but nothing is a panacea to practice and proper form.

On 5/4/2019 at 12:46 PM, /dev/null said:

pink and white

more fun when the folks don't bother to figure out you are left-handed until you are 7 or so and already acclimated to right for many things

in high school they demanded i high jump but my plant foot was the left and i couldn't work out an approach from the right, but it felt better to drive to the right in hoops (with decent left side competence, able to dunk with each hand)

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Repeating because this is probably my favorite tweet ever. Who knew it was just a sign of things to come?

I'm surprised CNN didn't have an eight-person panel to discuss if Trump really won that golf award behind.

Did Trump cheat to get that trophy? Join us for a very special two-hour Reliable Sources investigation!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

I'm surprised CNN didn't have an eight-person panel to discuss if Trump really won that golf award behind.

Did Trump cheat to get that trophy? Join us for a very special two-hour Reliable Sources investigation!

Heck I bet he didn't really eat the taco bowl either! Just posing for the picture I bet before getting his well done steak with ketchup and 2 damn scoops!

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

Heck I bet he didn't really eat the taco bowl either! Just posing for the picture I bet before getting his well done steak with ketchup and 2 damn scoops!

He scoops the toppings off the pizza and leaves the crust

• Like (+1) 1

I'm guessing Alyssa Milano will jump on this feminist cause immediately.

Pakistani girls trafficked to China in new "bride market"

GUJRANWALA, Pakistan (AP) — Muqadas Ashraf was just 16 when her parents married her off to a Chinese man who had come to Pakistan looking for a bride. Less than five months later, Muqadas is back in her home country, pregnant and seeking a divorce from a husband she says was abusive.

She is one of hundreds of poor Christian girls who have been trafficked to China in a market for brides that has swiftly grown in Pakistan since late last year, activists say. Brokers are aggressively seeking out girls for Chinese men, sometimes even cruising outside churches to ask for potential brides. They are being helped by Christian clerics paid to target impoverished parents in their congregation with promises of wealth in exchange for their daughters.

• Like (+1) 1