The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

On 3/22/2019 at 4:48 PM, Foxx said:

just learned this morning that a friend of mine is missing in the Nebraska clamity. his wife contacted me to let me know that he is missing, they are searching for him everyday but as you can imagine, conditions on the ground are not really conducive to a comprehensive search right now. if it behooves you, let your thoughts be with this man and his family.

Man missing after Spencer Dam collapse is identified

A Nebraska man who is still missing after floodwaters demolished the Spencer Dam on Thursday has been identified.

Emergency Management Director Douglas Fox confirmed that Kenny Angel is missing. Angel lived on the Holt County side of the Niobrara River, Fox said, and was in his house near the dam when he went missing. His family has been unable to be reached. ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIoA3wVOB6c

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ironically, tomorrow is the day I plan on getting the garden started. ☺️ I'll be wearing clothes, however, and my neighbors are grateful.

that's almost like that reality show, 'Naked and Afraid'. wtf is that all about? who dreams up this crap?

10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

that's almost like that reality show, 'Naked and Afraid'. wtf is that all about? who dreams up this crap?

My husband was flipping through channels a couple of weeks ago and stopped there (of course he did, he's a man, and it said "naked" and had a nude woman on). That was the DUMBEST thing I ever saw. This woman was hiking through rough brush naked (well, she had boots on). All I could think of was "ouch".  Flashing the world at the top of a vista is one thing, but walking up the mountain naked to get to the vista? Nuts.  She probably took a month to heal the brush burns and scratches. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

My husband was flipping through channels a couple of weeks ago and stopped there (of course he did, he's a man, and it said "naked" and had a nude woman on). That was the DUMBEST thing I ever saw. This woman was hiking through rough brush naked (well, she had boots on). All I could think of was "ouch".  Flashing the world at the top of a vista is one thing, but walking up the mountain naked to get to the vista? Nuts.  She probably took a month to heal the brush burns and scratches. 

the SNL sketch with Peter Dinklage and Leslie Jones was a great spoof

Are you ready for the Kentucky Derby? #DemocratDerbyHorses names

8f13c02046f9d3015be2c82e88e8673f_normal.The Morning Spew@TheMorningSpew
It’s that time of year again. Declare your favorite! #DemocratDerbyHorses

.Where's Wisconsin

My Horse Identifies As A Man O’War

Redistributed

Biden my Time

Congressional Probe

Won't Concede

A Horse With No Blame

Bleach Bit Reins

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

PINK!? <_<  I see a grey sneaker with green(ish) shoelaces. This is the dress all over again.

I see a pinkish-gray shoe with teal.