The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Tell that to the Russians.

Really? We’re gonna go back to Stalingrad? 

Drastic situation. 

They dont belong. 

They cannot do things like carry a 250 lbs man. I can — because I’m a man, man. 

This is nonsense we don’t need. When Chicago is under siege by the Krauts I say enlist women if we need to. But I know they’ll all cry and freak out because that’s what I’ve seen EVERY woman do whenever they got a little indirect fire. ***** freak the ***** out and cry. Because they’ve tiny brains and no balls. 

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'd say that's Tibs and The_Dude arguing...except the one kid is reading a book...

I would attack under advantageous circumstances as that’s just my style.

Also, I’ve booked before. You know I have. One fish, two fish....great novel. 

Edited by The_Dude
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 1/15/2019 at 9:46 AM, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

:blink:

Dw0QzowWkAA_4Xu?format=jpg&name=medium

As a mentally ill man who had a tough childhood like everybody else I never got over my Oedipus complex and never thought to seek counseling, I could really do with some self-restraint by simply ignoring stories like this but I would rather make myself known as a self righteous virtue signalling retard.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

As a mentally ill man who had a tough childhood like everybody else I never got over my Oedipus complex and never thought to seek counseling, I could really do with some self-restraint by simply ignoring stories like this but I would rather make myself known as a self righteous virtue signalling retard.

For the sake of brevity (or levity) you're simply a mother *****.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

That monster does not deserve respect or protection. 

When a man decides hes not a man, hes making his country known that hes incapable of defending it which makes his status as a citizen unnecessary. They should all be destroyed. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, GG said:

Surprised this company didn't make it to Greggy's roundtable (unless I missed it)

A controversial startup that charges $8,000 to fill your veins with young blood now claims to be up and running in 5 cities across the US

:blink: I saw this on the show Silicon Valley a few years ago and thought it was just a joke. WTF

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

DxIWBSVVAAE9YWw.jpg

“You know, I have met some dumb blondes in my life, but you take the taco, pal! Only a *Carpathian* would come back to life now and choose New York! Tasty pick, bonehead! If you had brain one in that huge melon on top of your neck, you would be living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!”

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Kevbeau said:

“You know, I have met some dumb blondes in my life, but you take the taco, pal! Only a *Carpathian* would come back to life now and choose New York! Tasty pick, bonehead! If you had brain one in that huge melon on top of your neck, you would be living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!”

:worthy: