The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

2 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

:lol: 

Introducing Maureen Scalia, the late Justice's widow, Trump also recognizes all 9 of their children then adds, "You were very busy. Wow. Wow. I always knew I liked him."

The idiots in that twitter thread pretending to be outraged are hysterical. That dipschiff Calmes also doesn't seem to know the difference between the Congressional Medal of Honor and the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

1 hour ago, Azalin said:

I hope my sister thinks this is real long enough to last until Thanksgiving dinner. The potential for entertainment here is through the roof. :lol:

Deranged will appreciate this:

There are Twitter users, such as “@npc0100482” and “npchuman,” posting comments like…

“We can’t have things like this on our streets!”

And…

“Nowhere in the constitution does it say we have the right to own a DD-214.”

Of course there are. That's probably tibs and peace out posting under their new usernames.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

The idiots in that twitter thread pretending to be outraged are hysterical. That dipschiff Calmes also doesn't seem to know the difference between the Congressional Medal of Honor and the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

• Haha (+1) 2

17 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

:lol: 

Introducing Maureen Scalia, the late Justice's widow, Trump also recognizes all 9 of their children then adds, "You were very busy. Wow. Wow. I always knew I liked him."

It wasn't funny when he said it, and it's not funny now.  I'm sure the family wasn't happy.  Very sure. 

2 hours ago, VABills said:

It wasn't funny when he said it, and it's not funny now.  I'm sure the family wasn't happy.  Very sure. 

It was very funny. And if you ever read his opinions, you know AS had a great sense of humor. I'm sure his wife does as well.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Groucho Marx got taken off the air (You Bet Your Life) when a woman contestant came on, introduced herself and said she has 12 children. 

Marx said, ”Lady, I like my cigar, but I take it out every once in awhile.” :flirt:

Actually, he asked "Why?" and she responded "I love my husband."  Then he said that classic line.

And it was on his radio show, not the TV show.  And it was merely censored - the radio network had his shows taped, because they knew they'd have to be censored, he wasn't taken off the air.