The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

3 minutes ago, snafu said:

Just for you I had a steak in Salisbury tonight. I took a photo of the Henry Fawcett Statue and my plate of food, but I can't attach the photos because of data limits here. BTW, the steak sucked. God bless American food quality.  

not for nothing but... Salisbury steak sucks in general.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Do her staff and caretakers hide all the mirrors from her?  

Possibly. I always thought Michelle Obama's stylists hated her (a nice looking woman that dressed abominably for her frame and age). Maybe Hillary's stylists hate her too... or with the pay-for-play money drying up, maybe she let them go? Either that or her exoskeleton has even more apparatuses holding it together these days.

11 hours ago, B-Man said:
EKw9iVj5_bigger.jpgGayPatriot ™️ @GayPatriot 31m31 minutes ago
Silver Alert issued for escaped mental patient. Keeps muttering: “I won the popular vote.”

Diq-o3eV4AA8gWI.jpg:large

Are those doohickeys on that tent she's wearing representative of all the victims patients she helped reach their final resting place?

16 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Do her staff and caretakers hide all the mirrors from her?  

I think y'all are being a little too harsh on Hill.  She endured a lot of criticism about all the pant suits.  She finally changes that up and everyone's gonna jump all over her for the new look? 

33 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I think y'all are being a little too harsh on Hill.  She endured a lot of criticism about all the pant suits.  She finally changes that up and everyone's gonna jump all over her for the new look? 

OK, answer me this: If she asked you if her new circus tent made her ass look big, how would you answer?

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, snafu said:

Haha, look at that photo.

Winds aloft and alow!

But Peg.... the wrong things were jiggling....

———————

Yeh, Trump’s appearance isn’t mocked ever....

and it really doesnt matter for a man in the first place.

This kid was dating arguably one of THE hottest weather chicas in North America, if not the world and dumped her to play call of duty. Yes, he did.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/23/pro-gamer-dumps-worlds-sexiest-weathergirl-for-more-call-of-duty/

His father must be proud...

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518
  • Haha (+1) 1