The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Flashback: Elizabeth Warren claimed her “Pow Wow Chow” cookbook contained her Native American family’s recipes, when in fact they were plagiarized word for word from French chefs and Better Homes and Gardens

T_y6lD1Y?format=jpg&name=600x314

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146628/Elizabeth-Warrens-Pow-Wow-Chow-Cherokee-recipes-word-word-COPIES-famous-FRENCH-chefs-techniques.html

But (you know) you can always claim that Trump is making fun of Native Americans, when it is YOU he's making fun of.

French food?  Her next cookbook should be called the Fleur de Lies

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Flashback: Elizabeth Warren claimed her “Pow Wow Chow” cookbook contained her Native American family’s recipes, when in fact they were plagiarized word for word from French chefs and Better Homes and Gardens

T_y6lD1Y?format=jpg&name=600x314

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146628/Elizabeth-Warrens-Pow-Wow-Chow-Cherokee-recipes-word-word-COPIES-famous-FRENCH-chefs-techniques.html

But (you know) you can always claim that Trump is making fun of Native Americans, when it is YOU he's making fun of.

"The Washington Redskins?  Racist!  Cleveland Indians?  Same.  But try my book, Pow Wow Chow!"  Family dinners, from the finest French Chefs to walk the Trail of Tears! 

People complain about Sessions accurately observing the Anglo-American heritage of "sheriff," but she gets away with this???  !@#$ that !@#$ing whore. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, DC Tom said:

"The Washington Redskins?  Racist!  Cleveland Indians?  Same.  But try my book, Pow Wow Chow!"  Family dinners, from the finest French Chefs to walk the Trail of Tears! 

People complain about Sessions accurately observing the Anglo-American heritage of "sheriff," but she gets away with this???  !@#$ that !@#$ing whore. 

Native Americans are allowed to say the PWC phrase.

6 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Did they ever get a munition for the 5" gun on the Zumwalt class Destroyer? :unsure:

edit: I guess it's a 155mm gun, which would make it about a 6 incher. 

It's a six-incher, yes.  And...no, they haven't.

Yet.  Still looking.  I read something last week about how they're thinking about arming that ship, finally.  I'll see if I can find the article.

HOW ABOUT THAT? Trump More Popular Than Obama Was At Same Point In Presidency:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

This is the president’s highest job approval rating since mid-June of last year. President Obama earned 45% approval on this date in the second year of his presidency.

Weird, though, I seem to remember the press acting like everyone loved Obama in early 2010.

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

HOW ABOUT THAT? Trump More Popular Than Obama Was At Same Point In Presidency:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

This is the president’s highest job approval rating since mid-June of last year. President Obama earned 45% approval on this date in the second year of his presidency.

Weird, though, I seem to remember the press acting like everyone loved Obama in early 2010.

That poll is clear evidence of Russian collusion. It's also racist, hates women, and beats puppies to death with sacks of kittens.

• Haha (+1) 1