The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

DR needs a place to stash his stashes. So this thread is a place where he can store those items he wants to only deal with at a later date. Everyone is free to stash their **** here too. For those of you like Bob in Michigan, don't confuse the meaning of "stash" with your little plastic bag of ganja. You stash that **** here and it'll probably be gone when you come back for it.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 2/4/2018 at 5:33 PM, 3rdnlng said:

DR needs a place to stash his stashes. So this thread is a place where he can store those items he wants to only deal with at a later date. Everyone is free to stash their **** here too. For those of you like Bob in Michigan, don't confuse the meaning of "stash" with your little plastic bag of ganja. You stash that **** here and it'll probably be gone when you come back for it.

wasn't sure where to stash this until I saw this thread.  Thx

I especially enjoyed the AKA's for the characters.  Also though, does lay out the theory fairly well.

Billl Maher's Take on the Russian Collusion/Conspiracy

Edit:  Should mention that he uses some rough language, so NSFW

Edited by Bob in Mich

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

I especially enjoyed the AKA's for the characters.  Also though, does lay out the theory fairly well.

Edit:  Should mention that he uses some rough language, so NSFW

Who'd've thunk it?

Bob sees a thread about stashes & pops in.

Probably not what he was expecting.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

There is no denying that Bill Maher (or his writers) are talented. It's too bad that he is so misinformed of the facts and that you are also so misinformed that you would get sucked in.

Flashback: Elizabeth Warren claimed her “Pow Wow Chow” cookbook contained her Native American family’s recipes, when in fact they were plagiarized word for word from French chefs and Better Homes and Gardens

T_y6lD1Y?format=jpg&name=600x314

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146628/Elizabeth-Warrens-Pow-Wow-Chow-Cherokee-recipes-word-word-COPIES-famous-FRENCH-chefs-techniques.html

But (you know) you can always claim that Trump is making fun of Native Americans, when it is YOU he's making fun of.

Edited by B-Man