IF WE TRADE UP

DKBills25

Hey bills fans !

i was thinking back to the days of watching the draft (one of my favorite events all year) 

i hold a draft party with my buds and the year we drafted EJ 1st round 

I remember my friend recording a video of me going crazy ? and now that I look back it was pretty bad 

But I’d like to know 

if we do end up trading up in this years draft 

What player do you not want us to get ? And how mad will you be if we trade up to get a player you really don’t think was worth the trade up haha

If we trade up to get Rosen knowing it would be for a lot of capitol ? I will be very upset ( even thou it’s a qb I don’t trust my gut with that guy l, bust waiting to happen)

GO BILLS !!

• Like (+1) 1

are you asking only a trade up in the 1st or any round?...if they trade up in the 1st its got to be for  QB and I would only trade up for Rosen or Darnold and that means a huge trade up to get in front of the Jets or possibly even in front of the Broncos depending on whether they get Cousins or not...thats the only trade up I'd be ok with in the 1st round...I wouldnt be upset if they trade back into the 2nd round either (unless they take a lesser QB with it)...I personally don't think they trade up in rd 1 tho..I think they stay at 21 and 22 or maybe even trade away 22 for some extra picks in rds 2-4

• Like (+1) 1

I’m in a unique position where I actually find myself liking something with each of the possible 1st Round QBs.  That hasn’t always been true in the past.

so I guess my answer would be...come away from the 1st round with a Qb.

im okay risking it all to move up for Darnold.

im okay giving a decent amount for Mayfield

im okay giving a little for Allen

im okay staying put and drafting Rudolph/Jackson

just do it.

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar
  • Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

I’m in a unique position where I actually find myself liking something with each of the possible 1st Round QBs.  That hasn’t always been true in the past.

so I guess my answer would be...come away from the 1st round with a Qb.

im okay risking it all to move up for Darnold.

im okay giving a decent amount for Mayfield

im okay giving a little for Allen

im okay staying put and drafting Rudolph/Jackson

just do it.

How does Rosen fit in there?

• Like (+1) 1

With all the holes we have to fill I don't want to spend what it would likely take to land Darnold or Rosen. If Mayfield slips past 10-12 then I'd take a shot. I would only draft Allen if he fell to 21 and we had a solid bridge to let him sit for 2-3 years.

I don't want Jackson and Rudolph I wouldn't take in the 1st at all.

If I'm trading up, I'm packaging 21 and a second to get to 15-16 if Vita Vea is there.

I actually liked Rosen the best and thought Darnold was overhyped, but my opinion has flipped. 

Rosen's accuracy under duress and his inability to finish multiple games this season is a big concern of mine.  He also has the sulking, woe is me look when things start to go south with his team, which happened a lot this season.  His negative body language is very noticeable, which is a problem.

I watched every throw for 4 games for each Rosen and Darnold, and I now believe Darnold is head and shoulders above Rosen.  His ability to make free rushers miss and step up in the pocket and still deliver the ball are special.  Darnold will be the #1 overall pick.

I would trade all the way for Rosen/Darnold and be blown away. I would trade for top 7 for Mayfield and up a little less for Rudolph. Everyone else I really do not care enough about to move up, we need a QB top priority. One of those 4 would make me jump for joy with the first pick anyone else will have me throwing things.

No Darnold or Allen. Both will be forgotten busts within 3 years like Jake Locker or Joey Harrington.

I'd be OK with a trade up for Mayfield. Or Rosen, but that'd be too expensive for my tastes.

11 minutes ago, 947 said:

No Darnold or Allen. Both will be forgotten busts within 3 years like Jake Locker or Joey Harrington.

I'd be OK with a trade up for Mayfield. Or Rosen, but that'd be too expensive for my tastes.

How you feel about Jackson 

If we trade up and it’s not for a QB, I’d be upset as there isn’t a game changing player out there.

Of the QB’s, I’d be the most upset if they drafted Allen after trade up. He’s just not close to ready. 

If McDermott saw his Keuchley in this draft and jumped up to grab him, I’d understand. 

The more I overall think about it, I’m okay with any trade up that uses 2 of our picks, but no more than that.  Or 2 this year and 1 next. 

We we have too many holes to fill to give up all those cheap starters for one position. I’d rather fill the holes and get a QB next year when there is less competition 

• Like (+1) 1