Which non QB do you want to draft most?

NewEra

Roquan Smith feels like an amazing fit but I doubt that he is there. Sony Michel is another guy that jumps out to me but I doubt that he makes it to our picks in the 2nd. I think that he will be a star. I’d be okay if we used a 1st on him even if it isn’t the biggest need and it would be early by most projections. Darius Leonard in the 2nd is another for me.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

8 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I think he's more OLB than MLB. He needs to fill out his frame a bit, but on an NFL training regimen that shouldn't be an issue. Tremaine was good in coverage on RBs and TEs, but he didn't see much NFL talent at either of those positions. I wouldn't say very good, but he was better than okay for sure. If the Bills were to draft him, I would expect him to take Alexander's position last year and probably do it better. That'd free up Alexander to play rotational end, which is nice. He's going to crush the Combine, by the way.

TLDR: He's a first round talent, but I think he's more luxury that necessity for our team.

Thanks for your feedback.  Much appreciated

8 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Bradley Chubb, but he wont' be there

Going into the season I was thinking he’d be perfect.  Then we made the playoffs. 

Yeah he’s probably my number 2 guy that I hope we get that has a chance to fall to us.  

8 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Roquan Smith feels like an amazing fit but I doubt that he is there. Sony Michel is another guy that jumps out to me but I doubt that he makes it to our picks in the 2nd. I think that he will be a star. I’d be okay if we used a 1st on him even if it isn’t the biggest need and it would be early by most projections. Darius Leonard in the 2nd is another for me.

Michel is the guy i want most in the 2nd at the moment.  My favorite RB in the draft (not the best, but I like his game).  I think he’s gone by our pick in rd 2 though.  Also can’t see McB taking a qb that high in this draft.  Maybe 3rd rd

7 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

21) BPA - LB or DLine or QB

22) Billy Price - if available

3rd Round)  Royce Freeman

Price would be nice.  Not a big fan of freeman though.  He reminds me too much of Jonathan Stewart and I’m not a fan of basing our offense the next several years on something like that, 

8 hours ago, Big Hurt said:

I would love to get Saquon Barkley or Bradley Chubb.  But realistically if they don't trade up, then I want to see an OG like Quenton Nelson, or a pass rusher like Marcus Davenport.  I hope they get a QB in the first round though.  I would even take Mason Rudolph.

I think Nelson is going top 12, maybe even top 5 if Denver gets cousins. Davenport is intriguing.  Seeing lots of mocks with him going top 10 now.  I don’t think he’s top 10 good, but could be wrong

10 hours ago, NewEra said:

Qb is our biggest need, we know that.  Other than one of the QBs, which positional player do you salivate about (that we can realistically draft without trading up)?

I’ve come to the conclusion that the best defensive player for us in this draft is Tremaine Edmunds. 6’5 250 with good speed and coverage ability for a big LB.  Solid vs the run, where does he fit best?  I would assume based on his size that SLB is the fit, but Have seen many say he’s and ideal MLB.  I’ve read lots of camparisions to a Urlacher (although Edmunds is biggger). I could see him going top 12 but I. Praying he slides to us.  Only downside to him is his dad, Ferrel.  I hated that fish

Roquon, Rashaad Evans, James Washington, Vita, Payne, and Rashard Penny would all be players I would be excited about.  

Roquon we might have to trade up for, and I wouldnt be surprised if we did.  

Without factoring in trade ups, I would love to see Evans and one of the DT's like Payne or Vita with our first 2 picks.  Then grab Penny in the 2nd or 3rd.  Would also be happy with Washington with one of our first 2 picks if the other guys weren't there.

3 guys I like are Sony Michel, Trumaine Edmunds, and Anthony Miller. 

I know pro comparisons are always sketchy, but I've heard these guys compared to Kareem Hunt, Anthony Barr, and Antonio Brown respectively. Not to say they will get to that level, but they all seem like very talented players that stand to make a difference. 

I think McD would have fun with Edmunds. I also like him cause I live about 20 miles from where he went to highschool (Danville, VA). I have a friend who remembers watching him play basketball in highschool and says he looked huge. 

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Roquon, Rashaad Evans, James Washington, Vita, Payne, and Rashard Penny would all be players I would be excited about.  

Roquon we might have to trade up for, and I wouldnt be surprised if we did.  

Without factoring in trade ups, I would love to see Evans and one of the DT's like Payne or Vita with our first 2 picks.  Then grab Penny in the 2nd or 3rd.  Would also be happy with Washington with one of our first 2 picks if the other guys weren't there.

Love each and every one of them.  Questions about rashaad Evans.  Where would he play in our system?  SLB?  I don’t see him as a Middle but I don’t know enough about him yet.  Alongnwith everyone else, I’m really hoping Milano can be a solid starter at WLB the next few years  I’ll be scouting him this week for sure.  Is coverage a real strength of his?  Play speed better than adequate or just average?  

Washington is my favorite WR in the draft.  I really hope we don’t spend a 1st rd pick on a WR but I’d be happy if he was a bill.  Funny that I love him and hate rudolph.  The only way I’d be somewhat happy with rudoph in rd 1 is if we took the guy that help make him a 1st rd pick.  But I do have a problem if we don’t address the front 7 with 21 or 22 (trading down is preferred).  

MASSIVE holes at DT.  Enter a MASSIVE man.  I’m kind of shocked that he’s not seen as a top 10 pick, potentially 5. Is his pash rush ability that weak?  He just looks like a different type of being out there. Really want him, but I think he’ll be gone

roqoun is my favorite non QB in the draft for this team, but I just don’t see it ever happening unless he slips to 15 or so. So many teams can use a guy like him.  They can’t be that stupid.  He’s a top 12 lock imo.

Seems like everyone loves penny along with me. Defintely looks like a talented kid

Edited by NewEra

For a non QB I'd say Arden Key from LSU, he's the pass rusher we need, I've been reading up on his "personal problems", he missed 4 months because of it, LSU sat him so there is definitely something there but I think the media is blowing it out of proportion like they usually do, I see a pure pass rusher who's also stout against the run and doesn't get man handled shedding blocks, I've watched all of LSU's full games in 2016 and just finished watching 2017, he doesn't seem to quit on plays. I have no clue what his issues are but he's 6'6" 255 lbs., can play OLB or DE, I think he'd be a great addition, the mocks I'm seeing have him falling to the later portion of round 1, I think he'd be a steal there considering he was top 10 before his whole ordeal imo.

It'll be hard for me to get very interested this year, as I expect them to trade up and not have picks left for other guys, so I won't worry about it too much this year.

It's an interesting question, and not a sure thing that they trade up. But I won't spend much thought on the first outside QB this year.

#21 - Tremaine Edmunds,  I love this kid if he makes it to us we will be lucky. I see perennial pro bowler potential in Edmunds. 

#22 - Vita Vea , Another possible perennial pro bowl caliber player.  The Bills would have to have horse shoes to land these 2 players. 

Others i wouldn't mind

DT Murice Hurst

DT Harrison Phillips 

LB Roqun Smith

• Like (+1) 1

I hate speculating on players until the QB problem is solved, but I think the most immediate impact would be a player like Sony Michel.

But I have no idea how the run on RB's is going to start in this draft. Will it start late in the first or start early in the second round, which will obviously have an impact on whom the Bills will draft. I am going to assume the Bills will draft a RB in the 2nd or 3rd cause whenever McCoy left the field, the offense was downright awful. And I am sure the team doesn't want to go thru another season like that.