That's it. I'm taking Zach's idea and just partying with dogs for the SB

I wanted to laugh, but then felt guilty about doing so even though I think it was meant to be funny..so I just continued to enjoy the rest of the video in silence...

But Much props to Zach...dude’s a natural in front of the camera! :thumbsup:

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I wanted to laugh, but then felt guilty about doing so even though I think it was meant to be funny..so I just continued to enjoy the rest of the video in silence...

But Much props to Zach...dude’s a natural in front of the camera! :thumbsup:

Zach actually does spoofs on YouTube. He pokes fun at his Cerebral Palsy. I watched a few of his videos and like you at first I was confused. Once I realized his intent is for it to be fun I laughed. Some will think this is insensitive. Zach’s videos call people’s attention to a terrible condition in maybe the most disarming way possible, humor. He is trying to make the best dang lemonade out of a bunch of lemons. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Zach actually does spoofs on YouTube. He pokes fun at his Cerebral Palsy. I watched a few of his videos and like you at first I was confused. Once I realized his intent is for it to be fun I laughed. Some will think this is insensitive. Zach’s videos call people’s attention to a terrible condition in maybe the most disarming way possible, humor. He is trying to make the best dang lemonade out of a bunch of lemons. 

IIRC, he's a writer for a show on ABC about a disabled character.

Great sense of humor.

In one of his videos, he came out with "Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to buy Swedish Fish on Amazon, you give him diabetes. For a lifetime." :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

This. Exactly.  Precisely.

Pride of Kenmore.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zach_Anner