WHATS THE MOVE FOR OUR WR SITUATION

DKBills25

Hey bills fans

So I was looking at the roster and pending FAs around the NFL 

and I’m a little worried that if we are going to get a new QB this offseason 

what kind of weapons will he be throwing to 

I loved the KB trade but he can’t do it all, Zay I was very high on but he disappointed me basically all season. 

Who do you think we should retain or go after in FA (or draft)?? I think donte Thompson deserves to be back 

PS: I HOPE THAT LUCK NEWS IS TRUE ?

GO BILLS!

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

they will get their deep ball threat speedster guy.  keep an eye on the 40 yard dash at the combine and all will be revealed

You think that is someone we go after ? 

because I’m thinking we need speed also 

Just now, Tatonka68 said:

draft Lamar Jackson in second round as a WR. LOL

him and Tyrod on the field at the same time.  two passing options.  one of them in the slot and the other under center.  lots of possibilities with that personnel 

12 minutes ago, #34fan said:

-Silence!

AJ McCarron via trade,  Ronald Jones, RB outta USC, and DT Da'ron Payne!

....arbitrator rules on his FA vs UFA case on February 15.....so you'll have to wait on tender stuff as news floating around is that he'll be an RFA.............

Why wood a good QB want to come here, with no one to throw to. (And what is KB going to be after his surgery)

If McBeane didn't think enough of Woods, Watson and and Goodwin and wound up with Mathews and KB both

broken down and  who did very little, what makes you think this D guru, has the smarts to know O talent.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Assuming zay improves next year, get a 2nd round or even 3rd round wide reciever and we should be pretty decent. Benjamin, zay, draft pick and whoever they decide to put behind them. Dez Lewis and rod Streator will also be at camp, so they could potentially be a 4th or 5th reciever for the bills. 

11 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Assuming zay improves next year, get a 2nd round or even 3rd round wide reciever and we should be pretty decent. Benjamin, zay, draft pick and whoever they decide to put behind them. Dez Lewis and rod Streator will also be at camp, so they could potentially be a 4th or 5th reciever for the bills. 

What do you think of Donte Thompson ??

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1