Andrew Luck to Bills speculation/chatter

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

It's not happening and never even considered based on what I know.

Also do you think McDaniels would leave NE for a team without a franchise QB? He's not stupid especially after what happened in Denver with Tebowmania.

We just need to include Nate Peterman in the trade.  The Colts would have their franchise QB again.  Problem solved.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It is. Beane might as well draw up plans for Rodgers, Big Ben, Brady, Jimmy G, Brees,  and Matty Ice too. 

Haven't you seen the reports about the beef between Belichick and Brady? Belichick is 100% going to trade Brady this offseason, and where did he trade his last incumbent starter to? Checkmate.

Brady will be a Bill by August.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Also do you think McDaniels would leave NE for a team without a franchise QB? He's not stupid especially after what happened in Denver with Tebowmania.

Well, that should put this rumor to bed. Thanks!

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

you don't know jack ****

now that that is said. I don't know jack **** either and a rumor like this will get a lot of attention, likely remains a rumor.

but holy hell, wouldn't that be something if he did get traded to buffalo. they could bolster the defense this next draft and superbowl, here we come!

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

The way the website phrased it they have an inside source that knows we are trying to make this happen. Has this website broken news before?

I don't know. Either way at this time I consider all "reports" like this and everything pretty much all speculation anyways. Just something more to talk about really, but if this speculation actually becomes true and it actually happens, I for one would be stoked.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The way the website phrased it they have an inside source that knows we are trying to make this happen. Has this website broken news before?

I have no idea but a random rugby website said last spring that the Bills were entertaining trade offers for Watkins before anyone else so they got it from somewhere.

On 1/30/2018 at 8:17 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Colts' Luck regaining strength, close to throwing

Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck has taken a significant step in his recovery, as he tries to work his way back for the 2018 season.

Sources say that Luck has headed out to the Los Angeles area to work with noted throwing mechanics and strength gurus Tom House and Adam Dedeaux. The duo works with several other high-profile signal callers including Tom Brady. Luck is nearing a return to throwing.

One source described Luck as "very close" to throwing, which is a huge milestone for the franchise QB. That also means Luck does not need another surgery, which is good news.

On 1/30/2018 at 6:47 PM, 26CornerBlitz said: