In-Depth Breakdown of Josh Rosen by Eliot Crist, Matt Waldman, Greg Cosell, and Others

He's very very good but the more I read about his medical history the more nervous I get. I didn't realize his season ended because of TWO separate concussions sustained within 4 weeks. For a kid whose love of the sport is suspect what's to say he isn't another pair of concussions away from taking his ball and going home.

I do not like Josh Rosen. Rich family who grew up as a west coast "golden boy". He will not have enough discipline or work hard enough to become a star.

IMHO. I would actually prefer one of the 'second tier' quarterbacks: Mike White, Lauletta, Riley Ferguson.

Last year, three quarterbacks heard their names called in the first round while the 2018 NFL Draft class contains as many as five or six signal-callers expected to go early in the draft. UCLA’s Josh Rosen appeared destined to be the first overall pick almost as soon as he stepped on campus, and certainly after a true freshman debut that saw him carve up Virginia.

However, despite the size, arm, smarts and look, Rosen only rarely dominated at UCLA. He put together three strong years, grading at 84.9 as a freshman in 2015, before following up with an 84.5 grade in an injury-shortened 2016 season and capping off his career with an 86.3 grade last season. While the final numbers show a level of consistency to Rosen’s game, when it comes to a game-by-game or throw-by-throw basis, he’s actually closer to a high-volatile player in the mold of Eli Manning or Jameis Winston.

On 2/2/2018 at 8:26 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

That was really cool. I would be cool with it if we draft him, jus make sure OBD is swept clean of all rubber mats, upgrade the OL in FA, and keep Fitzpatrick off the roster. We should be good with that 

On 2/2/2018 at 8:26 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Edited by FearLess Price

5 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

That was really cool. I would be cool with it if we draft him, jus make sure OBD is swept clean of all rubber mats, upgrade the OL in FA, and keep Fitzpatrick off the roster. We should be good with that 

He's NFL ready IMO and I'd be pumped if Beane can pull off a deal to get him. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's NFL ready IMO and I'd be pumped if Beane can pull off a deal to get him. 

Same.

I really hope we give him a solid OL to watch his back.

Gotta protect our investment. 

Wouldnt want our investment to get his head messed up cuz people didnt do their due diligence.

12 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Same.

I really hope we give him a solid OL to watch his back.

Gotta protect our investment. 

Wouldnt want our investment to get his head messed up cuz people didnt do their due diligence.

That means upgrades at RG and RT that he will need as a pure pocket passer. 

43 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That means upgrades at RG and RT that he will need as a pure pocket passer. 

And how do we get that if we're giving up out two No. 1s and someone like Cordy Glenn to trade up to the 2 spot? 

I'm more and more leaning towards spending the money on Cousins and using our picks wisely. 

Just now, Domdab99 said:

And how do we get that if we're giving up out two No. 1s and someone like Cordy Glenn to trade up to the 2 spot? 

I'm more and more leaning towards spending the money on Cousins and using our picks wisely. 

You have UFA before the draft even begins and building a team isn't a one year proposition.  No thanks on Cousins.