Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

14 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

To be clear, we're talking about prosecuting journalists.  Not toppling the global elite, but actually putting journalists behind bars for what they choose to write.

And we're talking about doing this not because the broke the law, but because it appears they broke ethical standards.

I agree with you. The last thing we need are thought police. 

I'm just speaking in general in regards to a government that has all consuming power and appears to be rotten to the core. How do you enforce laws on those who are supposed to uphold it? 

Something is broken, I'm not intelligent enough to have the answer. But I do know enough to see what works and what doesn't. 

You're much smarter than I am. I would love to hear your opinion.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Did you see the NYAG has sued Trump over how corrupt his "charity" is? It is yet another totally fraudulent enterprise of Trump. They are completely corrupt 

If they investigate Trump Foundation, they should do the same for Clinton Foundation...

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, westside said:

Lol, I just know my limits. He certainly knows more than I do about this. I believe he is a very intelligent person. That's not a knock on me.?

don't spend a second more on them than you can afford to amuse yourself with

10 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

dude dont tell me you think the clinton foundation is all rose petals and pink unicorns

If by "rose pedals" you mean 'money-grubbing, elitist, egotistical megalomaniacs'  and by "pink unicorns" you mean 'who care nothing about anyone or anything other than themselves', then I'd have to say you're spot-on in your analysis.

:beer:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, snafu said:

But that was specific to YOU, right?

Do they let you out for lunch?

No.  A huge chunk of the government simply uses the DoD training, which I've taken.  Treasury's is also common, which I've taken, and shared by DHS, HHS, DOJ, Education, and DoE.  And they're all based on common regulations.

That's probably more than three-quarters of the federal government's training material, all objectively saying the same thing.

18 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Did no one pick up on the fact that Tibs/baskin is an FBI employee?DfveFqxV4AAaRFk.jpg

Except for my mother, who's highly educated and affluent while simultaneously being married to a Hillary voter.

!@#$ these people. I want them named, so we can be sure they get what they deserve.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No.  A huge chunk of the government simply uses the DoD training, which I've taken.  Treasury's is also common, which I've taken, and shared by DHS, HHS, DOJ, Education, and DoE.  And they're all based on common regulations.

That's probably more than three-quarters of the federal government's training material, all objectively saying the same thing.

Oh, I understood that part completely -- but thanks for the explanation.

TOM ROGAN: The crazy reason the FBI didn’t search the devices of Hillary Clinton’s inner circle.

The agents’ primary excuse was to point to “the culture of mishandling classified information at the State Department which made the quantity of potential sources of evidence particularly vast” (see page 153).

Put another way, the agents thought that they might find so much classified information on unauthorized servers and systems that they would become lost in the maze.

Horowitz, in what can only be described as a generous admonition, counters by noting “that [this excuse] fails to acknowledge that the team was not required to take an all-or-nothing approach. For example, a middle ground existed where those devices belonging to Clinton’s three top aides – which the team determined accounted for approximately 68 percent of Clinton’s email exchanges – would have been reviewed, but devices belonging to other State Department employees would not.”

This suggestion by Horowitz seems rather, well, obvious.

From my perspective, by failing to investigate material held on the personal devices belonging to Clinton’s senior leadership team and senior aides, the FBI failed in their duty to fully pursue realistic and feasible avenues of profitable investigation.

The only thing they failed to do was get Hillary over the finish line.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The only thing they failed to do was get Hillary over the finish line.

This is the most incredible part of the whole FBI/CIA/Justice/Press/Obama/Brennan/Clapper/Comey/Rosenstein/Strzok/Page/Ryan/Gowdy/McConnel/etc,etc conspiracy - all working together, they could not get the results that they all conspired to achieve.  These are some of the most powerful people on the planet working with plenty of government funding yet they were too inept to sway a few thousand voters in key states? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

dude dont tell me you think the clinton foundation is all rose petals and pink unicorns

Clinton is not president. She never will be. 

Trump is an obvious criminal (Trump University, pay to play with Cohen, obstruction, collusion) and his foundadtion is obviously and basically openly corrupt. And you only answer is, but Clinton. 

Just admit it, you don't care if Saint Trump is corrupt. 

4 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

This is the most incredible part of the whole FBI/CIA/Justice/Press/Obama/Brennan/Clapper/Comey/Rosenstein/Strzok/Page/Ryan/Gowdy/McConnel/etc,etc conspiracy - all working together, they could not get the results that they all conspired to achieve.  These are some of the most powerful people on the planet working with plenty of government funding yet they were too inept to sway a few thousand voters in key states? 

Because, as I've been covering in detail, there was a MI counterintelligence op to prevent that. Led by men like Mike Rogers and Michael Flynn. 

Re: Obama's emails and the OIG report-

DfvTZ7lXkAAyYyb.jpg

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31077

This was ALWAYS why the email investigation was not going to go forward. Not because of fear of prosecuting Clinton, but fear of prosecuting 44. 

The above is evidence of intent, btw. 

More lies: 

DfvWBeeX4AYfc9r.jpg

NYT’s piece claiming IG Report proves ‘Trump is lying’ BACKFIRES spectacularly

New York Times, never stop being the New York Times.

Seriously.

Between NYT and CNN there is SO much to cover.

xMponje2_normal.jpegDavid Leonhardt

The main message of the IG report is that President Trump is lying about the Justice Department and FBI. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/14/opinion/fbi-trump-justice-department-clinton.html 

From The New York Times:

If you’re trying to do so, I recommend keeping your focus on the big picture. The report addresses one question that’s more important than any other: Did the Justice Department and F.B.I. use their power, as Trump has repeatedly claimed, to help Clinton’s campaign and hurt his?

In the lead-up to the report, Trump’s allies agreed that this was paramount. “The central question in my opinion,” David Bossie, Trump’s former deputy campaign manager, wrote this week on the Fox News website, “is did Hillary Clinton and her cronies get preferential treatment in her email server investigation for political reasons?”

And the report’s answer is clear: No.

Wow.

Maybe he missed the texts from FBI agents saying they would stop Trump from winning and that his supporters are middle-class to poor ignorant pieces of sh*t.

Notice how he encourages his ‘readers’ to keep their focus on the big picture which really means he doesn’t want them to read the report and just take his word for it.

Sad trombone, not happening.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/06/15/aaaaaand-were-dead-nyts-piece-claiming-ig-report-proves-trump-is-lying-backfires-spectacularly/

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

NYT’s piece claiming IG Report proves ‘Trump is lying’ BACKFIRES spectacularly

New York Times, never stop being the New York Times.

Seriously.

Between NYT and CNN there is SO much to cover.

From The New York Times:

If you’re trying to do so, I recommend keeping your focus on the big picture. The report addresses one question that’s more important than any other: Did the Justice Department and F.B.I. use their power, as Trump has repeatedly claimed, to help Clinton’s campaign and hurt his?

In the lead-up to the report, Trump’s allies agreed that this was paramount. “The central question in my opinion,” David Bossie, Trump’s former deputy campaign manager, wrote this week on the Fox News website, “is did Hillary Clinton and her cronies get preferential treatment in her email server investigation for political reasons?”

And the report’s answer is clear: No.

Wow.

Maybe he missed the texts from FBI agents saying they would stop Trump from winning and that his supporters are middle-class to poor ignorant pieces of sh*t.

Notice how he encourages his ‘readers’ to keep their focus on the big picture which really means he doesn’t want them to read the report and just take his word for it.

Sad trombone, not happening.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/06/15/aaaaaand-were-dead-nyts-piece-claiming-ig-report-proves-trump-is-lying-backfires-spectacularly/

Yup. Which is why I was saying over and over last night it's important to read the body itself. The conclusion and summary sections have almost no relation to the content in the body. There are plenty of signs of editing too, whole sections being lifted or cut and pasted from other documents. 

It's also worth noting many in the media are conflating this report with the FISA report which is still upcoming. That's also intentional. This investigation was specific and narrow (HRC's emails and the investigation into those). That lays the groundwork for the report to come which is about the FBI investigation into the Trump campaign. And only someone who hasn't read the body, or is a blind partisan, would say the amount of bias evidenced in the body of the report has no impact on the FBI investigation into Trump... not when the man running both investigations texts "We will stop him (from becoming president)" just days after officially opening Crossfire Hurricane. 

Over a year and a half of non stop propaganda trying to sell the Russian Collusion narrative have left otherwise intelligent people stupefied. Conditioning is a hell of a thing.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Here are some relevant sections which point to ongoing investigations and criminal prosecutions related to all of this (three different sections): 

DfvakBzV4AEd4am.jpg

********************************************************************************************************************************

DfvaoTpUcAAPphv.jpg

********************************************************************************************************************************

DfvarMWUYAAxIaE.jpg

**********************************************************************************************************

Edited by Deranged Rhino
separated posts
  • Like (+1) 2