Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you don't care it was just a cash machine for all his corrupt activities? Just bash law enforcement and pray to Trump 

What do you mean?  I was agreeing with you.  The NY AG will choke all corruption out.

14 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Wow, the highly respected NYAG's office.  I bet they B word slap Trump.  B word slapping is their gig.

Spitzer..cuomo...schneiderman...skelos...silver and on and on it goes. Let's take bets on the new AG. i predict she was a drug mule foe  El Chappo.  this state is a rats nest of corruption, but yeah, trumps foundation is the problem in 2007. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

30 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

No.

Hillary Clinton was simply un-electable.  People hate her.  The Clintons knew that so they needed someone worse than Hillary Clinton to run against.  Bill Clinton calls longtime friend and fellow New York Democrat Donald Trump.

The IG report and future reports will show how greedy and selfish Bill and Hillary Clinton really are.  It will also show how stupid, boorish, incompetent and sloppy the Clintons are, too.  The Clintons are cheap Arkansas hucksters - nothing more.

Bill and Hillary Clinton are a disaster for anyone that they come near.  All the Clintons do is ruin lives for everyone.  FBI agents, DOJ agents, Obama, news media, et al.  

I have to disagree. You can't become president if you're a cheap huckster...oh, wait....never mind.

1 hour ago, westside said:

How can you have due process when the accussed are so powerful, that laws don't apply to them? In a perfect world, what you stated,  makes perfect sense. But in the real world everything isn't so black and white. 

Sometimes you need to do what's best for the country when the guilty are so powerful that nothing can touch them.

We wouldn't be a free nation if we never went to war with england. Sometimes the law isn't working. Changes have to be made. People need to pay for the crimes they committed. I'm not advocating violence in any way. It's never the answer. I'm just afraid they will find a scapegoat to take the fall and the guilty will walk away. I've seen to much of that in my lifetime to think that laws will protect us. They don't, unless you have money or power. 

It really sickens me......

This is exactly what he doesn't understand or possibly doesn't CARE about. That the "rule of law" in this country has been a sham for going on three decades now.

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you don't care it was just a cash machine for all his corrupt activities? Just bash law enforcement and pray to Trump 

Trump and his charity aren't being charged with anything criminal.  The AG is saying there was a misuse of funds and wants to fine them.  They'll look at the books and make a determination.  They aren't guilty yet.

Now if Michael Cohen somehow represents Trump in this it'll be quite a sideshow for ya, but that's not happening.

10 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Trump and his charity aren't being charged with anything criminal.  The AG is saying there was a misuse of funds and wants to fine them.  They'll look at the books and make a determination.  They aren't guilty yet.

Now if Michael Cohen somehow represents Trump in this it'll be quite a sideshow for ya, but that's not happening.

This is important to understand. Strictly a civil law matter. The left needs to tone down any "criminal" rhetoric they may be tempted to spout. 

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Unless it is Mitch McConnell or Diane Feinstein using their office to make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.  That is just part of the process.  But an FBI agent playing golf?  OMG

Technically, Congress is not "feds," and not subject to the same rules.

9 minutes ago, K-9 said:

The left needs to tone down any "criminal" rhetoric they may be tempted to spout. 

A vocal portion of the left thinks free speech is criminal.

So I don't think that's happening any time soon.

2 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

Then Bill and Hillary Clinton persuaded/begged/duped Donald Trump to fraudulently run for President as a Republican.

This is the part I don't buy.  I think someone convinced Trump to run for president.  I don't think it was the Clinton camp. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

This is the part I don't buy.  I think someone convinced Trump to run for president.  I don't think it was the Clinton camp. 

it was Obama mocking him, i really believe that was half the decision Trump made deciding to run

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So the FBI handed The presidency to a Putin puppet. And no one should be surprised that a report showing the FBI helped Trump turned around by the Trump cultists into a plot against Trump. So goes the world

2 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

You are a fool.

The 2016 US Presidential election was a failed Bill and Hillary Clinton scam.  

Bill and Hillary Clinton first got rid of VP Joe Biden's 2016 Presidential aspirations.  Then they whittled down the other 2016 Presidential Democrat candidates but they couldn't get rid of Bernie Sanders.  So they deployed DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz to screw Bernie Sanders in the Democrat Primaries.  Until she got caught via Wikileaks.

Then Bill and Hillary Clinton persuaded/begged/duped Donald Trump to fraudulently run for President as a Republican.

Hillary Clinton had historically high negativity numbers so both she and Bill Clinton knew the only way to the White House for Hillary Clinton is via election scam.

Wake up, Tiberius.  

There's a venn diagram to be drawn here, I'm sure of it.

• Haha (+1) 2

Anecdotal of nothing... my sister was an IRS revenue agent. They could not accept a nickel from anyone. ALL second jobs had to be approved before acceptance (no one had a second job).  There was never to be any sort of "impropriety" by way of accepting anything of any value from anyone. Breaking these rules was at minimum a firing offense.

I cannot imagine the FBI, DOJ, etc do not have similar rules.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:
The IG Report Shows That The Fix Was In From Start Of The Clinton Email Investigation

Original Article

The report also notes that the reasons given for why the FBI sat on news about Anthony Weiner's laptop for almost a month were totally unconvincing. One of them was that FBI resources had been redirected to the Trump-Russia probe. But as the IG notes, the FBI had enough resources to prepare speeches, talking points and other material defending their earlier decision to drop the case.

Exactly. Why did they wait until it became an October Surprise? Thanks for posting that. 

And yet the Trump Cult claims the FBI was biased against them?? Give me a break. 

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

...and pot to be smoked.

Lame 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Anecdotal of nothing... my sister was an IRS revenue agent. They could not accept a nickel from anyone. ALL second jobs had to be approved before acceptance (no one had a second job).  There was never to be any sort of "impropriety" by way of accepting anything of any value from anyone. Breaking these rules was at minimum a firing offense.

I cannot imagine the FBI, DOJ, etc do not have similar rules.

Non-anecdotal confirmation: all federal training material stresses this.  I think the IRS is more strict than most, but I've never been allowed, in 20+ years, to so much as treat a fed or another contractor to lunch, or vice-versa.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Non-anecdotal confirmation: all federal training material stresses this.  I think the IRS is more strict than most, but I've never been allowed, in 20+ years, to so much as treat a fed or another contractor to lunch, or vice-versa.

But that was specific to YOU, right?

Do they let you out for lunch?

2 hours ago, westside said:

How can you have due process when the accussed are so powerful, that laws don't apply to them? In a perfect world, what you stated,  makes perfect sense. But in the real world everything isn't so black and white. 

Sometimes you need to do what's best for the country when the guilty are so powerful that nothing can touch them.

We wouldn't be a free nation if we never went to war with england. Sometimes the law isn't working. Changes have to be made. People need to pay for the crimes they committed. I'm not advocating violence in any way. It's never the answer. I'm just afraid they will find a scapegoat to take the fall and the guilty will walk away. I've seen to much of that in my lifetime to think that laws will protect us. They don't, unless you have money or power. 

It really sickens me......

To be clear, we're talking about prosecuting journalists.  Not toppling the global elite, but actually putting journalists behind bars for what they choose to write.

And we're talking about doing this not because the broke the law, but because it appears they broke ethical standards.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Wow, the highly respected NYAG's office.  I bet they B word slap Trump.  B word slapping is their gig.

Well, Underwood will make a large show of trying. She's got a hotly contested election coming up to get the AG job full-time, and has to buff up her liberal dipschiff credentials.

11 minutes ago, snafu said:

But that was specific to YOU, right?

Do they let you out for lunch?

There's a reason he's so hangry...