Nunes Memo to be Released

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I do notice. But I don't care. I expose your idiocy when appropriate because it's dangerous. You've been shilled so hard you don't even realize that you're a useful idiot for people who wish to see you kept deaf, dumb, and blind. 

And I know the Young Turks. I work in Hollywood where they wish they could be. How do I know that? Because they're star-fukkers. They're hacks - as they've conclusively demonstrated to me during several conversations I've had with them. 

Are you Crowder?  lol

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Moron, DR, have you noticed I don't ever quote you or respond to you for like a month now?  That is because I view you as the wild eyed fukstick at the end of the bar.  I made the mistake of making eye contact once and you have been a complete confrontational jerk since that day.  Never again, you !@#$ing lunatic.   Back on ignore.  Out.

By the way, The young Turks has a live Youtube show weeknights from 6-8pm eastern.  Check it out.  You'll love it.

One of my favorite authors when I was developing certain philosophies on life was a guy named Robert Ringer. A couple of his books were "Winning Through Intimidation" and "Looking Out For #1". Putting aside the titles, there was much to be gained by the content. The whole "Winning Through Intimidation" had nothing to do with brow beating someone or making them face the sun during a meeting. It had to do with preparing yourself in such a thorough way that your knowledge and preparation would not only impress the other person, but intimidate them.

DR has done a thorough job of research on the whole Deep State subject that it would appear that he intimidates you. Frankly speaking, in comparison to him you don't know jackshit. Maybe instead of blocking him you should pay a little attention to what he posts.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

Too funny.  They said the same about you when I had them all over to my place to hobnob.  We are tight, as you  must already know.

They laugh at you, and all the people who believe the **** they are paid to spew. 

I know this because I've seen them do it. 

50 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Moron, DR, have you noticed I don't ever quote you or respond to you for like a month now?  That is because I view you as the wild eyed fukstick at the end of the bar.  I made the mistake of making eye contact once and you have been a complete confrontational jerk since that day.  Never again, you !@#$ing lunatic.   Back on ignore.  Out.

By the way, The young Turks has a live Youtube show weeknights from 6-8pm eastern.  Check it out.  You'll love it.

Now if you could just leave or stop being a child it'd be great. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/16/2018 at 1:01 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Yet another new Flynn filing... 

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/6234142/20/united-states-v-flynn/

The footnotes imply Sullivan believes Flynn's right to due process has been violated...

DWL2lMWVwAANKwN.jpg

Oh, hi, John! Was wondering when we were going to get to you officially. 

Buckle up, Mr. Secretary. History is going to destroy your legacy. 

This might explain Sullivan's decision - at least in part:

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I do notice. But I don't care. I expose your idiocy when appropriate because it's dangerous. You've been shilled so hard you don't even realize that you're a useful idiot for people who wish to see you kept deaf, dumb, and blind. 

And I know the Young Turks. I work in Hollywood where they wish they could be. How do I know that? Because they're star-fukkers. They're hacks - as they've conclusively demonstrated to me during several conversations I've had with them. 

I was sitting here wondering how a formerly reasonable poster had changed into such a jerk and once I recalled that you mentioned Hollywood, it all just clicked.  It is coke, isn't it?  Of course you are not going to admit to illegal drug use on here but if you have a problem, you should set aside your 'work' here and get yourself some help.  Seriously.  I have seen that stuff do bad things to good people and seen it turn their minds to mush.  Users are so confident and convinced that they are doing fantastic that they fail to see all the screw ups they are making.  I am not a medical professional but you appear to me to be clearly manic and without a doubt, delusional too.

I am dangerous for what exactly?  Didn't you claim that I am just repeating the MSM narrative?  If that is so and this is my platform versus the multimedia platform of the MSM, I can't imagine any person (thinking clearly) could label me as dangerous due to my PPP postings.  I can imagine a sleep deprived, delusional, hyper confrontational, self proclaimed savior with a coke problem coming to that conclusion.

I find it funny that we come from different angles but both want the Mueller investigation to go on until he is finished, against the wishes of many of the posters here.  We also agree that if the FISA warrant process was abused, the abusers should be held accountable and improvements to the process should be made.  So, although you feel compelled to insult my sources or reasoning after every post, you apparently agree with me.   Brilliant, sniffles!  More evidence that you are not thinking clearly.

Here's another Young Turks clip from nearly a year ago - 4/4/17.  I would trust this guy's opinions over yours every time.  I certainly don't agree with anyone's every opinion and I am certain there are examples where they've been wrong but I trust much more of what they put out than what I have been reading from you.

young turks

Edited by Bob in Mich

36 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I was sitting here wondering how a formerly reasonable poster had changed into such a jerk and once I recalled that you mentioned Hollywood, it all just clicked.  It is coke, isn't it?  Of course you are not going to admit to illegal drug use on here but if you have a problem, you should set aside your 'work' here and get yourself some help.  Seriously.  I have seen that stuff do bad things to good people and seen it turn their minds to mush.  Users are so confident and convinced that they are doing fantastic that they fail to see all the screw ups they are making.  I am not a medical professional but you appear to me to be clearly manic and without a doubt, delusional too.

I am dangerous for what exactly?  Didn't you claim that I am just repeating the MSM narrative?  If that is so and this is my platform versus the multimedia platform of the MSM, I can't imagine any person (thinking clearly) could label me as dangerous due to my PPP postings.  I can imagine a sleep deprived, delusional, hyper confrontational, self proclaimed savior with a coke problem coming to that conclusion.

I find it funny that we come from different angles but both want the Mueller investigation to go on until he is finished, against the wishes of many of the posters here.  We also agree that if the FISA warrant process was abused, the abusers should be held accountable and improvements to the process should be made.  So, although you feel compelled to insult my sources or reasoning after every post, you apparently agree with me.   Brilliant, sniffles!  More evidence that you are not thinking clearly.

Here's another Young Turks clip from nearly a year ago - 4/4/17.  I would trust this guy's opinions over yours every time.  I certainly don't agree with anyone's every opinion and I am certain there are examples where they've been wrong but I trust much more of what they put out than what I have been reading from you.

young turks

I'm just asking for a friend, but is this coke problem something that smoking pot can cure?

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

young turks

If you only toned down your reaction to not be such a little B word, dude, you'd do so much better responding.

Your tireless complaints of being upset/offended/called out lack in you calling others out which is much worse.

Your take is never horrible, because it's usually based off of an angle others don't take. But if you just stop whining and talking about others you'll get much further. 

Food for thought with the disclosure that your purpose here is much different than myself so while I critique you for this I choose an entirely different premise here. 

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

If you only toned down your reaction to not be such a little B word, dude, you'd do so much better responding.

Your tireless complaints of being upset/offended/called out lack in you calling others out which is much worse.

Your take is never horrible, because it's usually based off of an angle others don't take. But if you just stop whining and talking about others you'll get much further. 

Food for thought with the disclosure that your purpose here is much different than myself so while I critique you for this I choose an entirely different premise here. 

People like him would be muttering on a park bench before the internet, maybe he is doing that the rest of day? 

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

young turks

When you're losing an argument you think it's appropriate to make charges of illicit drug use against the person you're arguing with?

You're just another weak minded !@#$ who resorts to ad hom attacks and a litany of other logical fallacies in order to protect yourself from having to examine the failing elements of your own argument.

21 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

When you're losing an argument you think it's appropriate to make charges of illicit drug use against the person you're arguing with?

You're just another weak minded !@#$ who resorts to ad hom attacks and a litany of other logical fallacies in order to protect yourself from having to examine the failing elements of your own argument.

for sure, it's obvious who is addicted to maryanne on this board...

1 hour ago, snafu said:

I'm just asking for a friend, but is this coke problem something that smoking pot can cure?

I think we should immediately cease talk here about any alleged coke problem that DR may or may not have. Бобинмичиган created this dossier based on nothing more than pure speculation from his sources in the mother country. In addition, I believe that there may have been a tragic mistake in translation. My sources said that DR was quoted that he likes to drink a Coke while cooling off in his shower that has gold plated fixtures.

We all know that DR is in the midst of writing a book. Disparaging his reputation is the last thing he needs now and he may have to author this book under a pen name because of it. May I suggest Bic Cross?

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

for sure, it's obvious who is addicted to maryanne on this board...

Maryjane too.

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I think we should immediately cease talk here about any alleged coke problem that DR may or may not have. Бобинмичиган created this dossier based on nothing more than pure speculation from his sources in the mother country. In addition, I believe that there may have been a tragic mistake in translation. My sources said that DR was quoted that he likes to drink a Coke while cooling off in his shower that has gold plated fixtures.

We all know that DR is in the midst of writing a book. Disparaging his reputation is the last thing he needs now and he may have to author this book under a pen name because of it. May I suggest Bic Cross?

Maryjane too.

you can't be too careful...

2 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

young turks

You are a real piece of work. I think marijuana has effected your thinking and judgement, because post is offensive and ridiculous. 

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Aw, you guys are sweet.  Love you all too.

Hey, man.  You're the piece of **** making baseless charges of illicit drug use in place of an argument in order to intentionally discredit someone.

That sort of behavior should be bannable.

Edit:  And you think it's funny.  You really are a slimy !@#$, Bob.  No surprise you're a liberal given your devout inability to accept responsibility for your poor behavior.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, westside said:

You are a real piece of work. I think marijuana has effected your thinking and judgement, because post is offensive and ridiculous. 

What's your excuse? Paint chips or glue sniffing? You never have any legitimate points to make at all