Best Bills-Related Twitter Follows

ndirish1978

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

2 more to add:

Cover 1 

Rob Quinn 

I agree, these two are great. I love the Quinn and John Wawrow back-and-forth....really, jw has been a bit of a douche with Quinn...there was some good natured ribbing by Quinn and jw took it and ran with it, dating back to Milano's Drafting and the questions that followed.....goes back to at least May of last year, maybe sooner....but these two are good guys that put out some good information. Credit to both of them. 

Chris Traspasso also...like his stuff and he seems to be even-minded and can handle some of the Twitter jerks that attempt to bait him into debates. He's a good follow....also, fwiw, for Traspasso who does a lot of Draft stuff and bringing in good information for years now, Rudolph is his QB1....

17 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

I agree, these two are great. I love the Quinn and John Wawrow back-and-forth....really, jw has been a bit of a douche with Quinn...there was some good natured ribbing by Quinn and jw took it and ran with it, dating back to Milano's Drafting and the questions that followed.....goes back to at least May of last year, maybe sooner....but these two are good guys that put out some good information. Credit to both of them. 

Chris Traspasso also...like his stuff and he seems to be even-minded and can handle some of the Twitter jerks that attempt to bait him into debates. He's a good follow....also, fwiw, for Traspasso who does a lot of Draft stuff and bringing in good information for years now, Rudolph is his QB1....

wawrow is a good writer but he is a giant douche to people, sad really 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Road Sodas and Quinn? Why not just follow every failed journalism major from the Amherst school district?

Ha ha, I follow both but road sodas is pretty annoying. He pops on here from time to time. I’m surprised to see him after that thread where everyone emasculated him for like 5 pages.

Quinn is pretty good IMO. He is a little thin-skinned and a ‘Canes homer but he puts out some good content.