Goodbye Chief Wahoo

26CornerBlitz

I grew up near a large Reserve and when I first saw this mascot displayed at the Mistake on the Lake I thought that it would get me beaten within an inch of my life to wear it. The name even more.

Edited by row_33

• 9 months later...

WARNING: LAMP POST AHEAD

I have no love for the Cleveland Indians, but I love baseball and Chief Wahoo is iconic. Others cast his existence in a negative light, I do not.

When I saw OP I mentioned to the fam that I wanted to get a Chief Wahoo hat before it went the way of the Little Rascals. Completely forgot about it until last week on a work trip down to DC, probably triggered by talk of the Redskins. 

Completely forgot about it again until today when the fam gave me a Chief Wahoo hat for my birthday. Now I'm smiling like the Chief.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

WARNING: LAMP POST AHEAD

I have no love for the Cleveland Indians, but I love baseball and Chief Wahoo is iconic. Others cast his existence in a negative light, I do not.

When I saw OP I mentioned to the fam that I wanted to get a Chief Wahoo hat before it went the way of the Little Rascals. Completely forgot about it until last week on a work trip down to DC, probably triggered by talk of the Redskins. 

Completely forgot about it again until today when the fam gave me a Chief Wahoo hat for my birthday. Now I'm smiling like the Chief.

I always thought he looked kind of Jewish.

What a bunch of crap.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1