To you prospect guru's

1SBwinB4Idie

Do you guys have a site that provides quality info draft eligible prospects? I usually check out NFL.com 's draft home, prospects. I used to use Walter.com but I really hate that site now. I'm looking for a place with in depth info on players, I don't care if I have to pay to het the info. Thanks for any sites provided. 

On 2018-01-28 at 6:28 PM, 1SBwinB4Idie said:

Do you guys have a site that provides quality info draft eligible prospects? I usually check out NFL.com 's draft home, prospects. I used to use Walter.com but I really hate that site now. I'm looking for a place with in depth info on players, I don't care if I have to pay to het the info. Thanks for any sites provided. 

I follow Daniel Jerimiah and Mike Mayock on NFL.com, I also check cbs sports and Walter football. 

As for watching games I use draftbreakdown.com. 

• Like (+1) 1

YouTube and form your own opinion. Don't watch the highlights. See if you can find full games. Sometimes you can find so and so vs whatever team and it just shows the passing plays. Those are the best

Also try and disregard the "college" type passes (bubble screens, long bombs) and see if they can complete NFL type passes (out patterns, hitches, posts, fades). You want to watch their footwork and see if they have a quick release or a hitch and if they can work in the pocket or if they get scared and take off if there's any pressure. Good luck and have fun!

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, billspro said:

I follow Daniel Jerimiah and Mike Mayock on NFL.com, I also check cbs sports and Walter football. 

As for watching games I use draftbreakdown.com. 

Thank you. I do check out the first few you mention. I'll have to check out draftbreakdown.

2 hours ago, kdiggz said:

YouTube and form your own opinion. Don't watch the highlights. See if you can find full games. Sometimes you can find so and so vs whatever team and it just shows the passing plays. Those are the best

Also try and disregard the "college" type passes (bubble screens, long bombs) and see if they can complete NFL type passes (out patterns, hitches, posts, fades). You want to watch their footwork and see if they have a quick release or a hitch and if they can work in the pocket or if they get scared and take off if there's any pressure. Good luck and have fun!

I know there are some guys on YouTube that do a nice job of breaking down recruits. I need to start following those guys. I hate the highlights because they are usually plays where the QB is chucking bombs on busted coverage. TY for the info!

I also like Ourlads.com and DraftInsiders.com  - they publish draft guides, but you pay a reasonable fee for the guides.  I am going to try OptimumScouting's draft guide this year.  It looks more thorough than others I have seen.  It looks a little similar to GM Jr that former NFL scout Russ Lande used to publish. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.