Source: Major Bills news coming next week

2 minutes ago, essential said:

Go back and read the initial post.  He didn't claim this came from his "inside sources" ... he quoted the @ScoutFantasy account.

If he didn't post this someone else would have, what's the difference?  Unnecessary call out.

This was already posted and hour before he posted it by YOLO.

He's been doing this crap since BBMB in which he was banned for.

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Doesnt "ruin my offseason" though.

it doesn't ruin the football aspect of anything for most, but i wanted us to keep Taylor for 2019.  i hope we do, still.  assuming his spleen survived the game in SACKSONVILLE.

10 minutes ago, essential said:

Go back and read the initial post.  He didn't claim this came from his "inside sources" ... he quoted the @ScoutFantasy account.

If he didn't post this someone else would have, what's the difference?  Unnecessary call out.

if you don't know the difference then, you just don't know the difference.

giphy.webp

33 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I got to say this.

Savior Peterman, you just exploited what may be news of a tragedy affecting a much-loved Bills veteran, solely for the purpose to garner attention to yourself.  You pretend to have insider connections and knowledge when actually just have a twitter feed, like YOLO and 26CB.  When you think about it, that's really quite despicable.

It's time for you to do a little "personal inventory" about your priorities and values going forward.

It's also time for the rest of us.  "Troll the Troll" can be an amusing off-season pastime, but when it comes to blatantly trying to exploit tragedy to garner clicks, I'm Out.

I already have you on "ignore".  Going forward, I will no longer participate in a thread you start even if a conversation in it interests me , and

I would ask others here to consider ignoring you and not participating in threads you start.  Exploiting tragedy to pretend to insider status is Not Cool.  Not cool at all.

oh snap!

• Haha (+1) 1

Not sure what the venom is all about specifically with his original post.  His post both stated something that was both authentic and links to where it was reported.  Anyone on this board would have wrote this exact thread and do all the time.  

There about 1000 worse threads and titles on this board than this.  The wierdest part is how people are screaming about how YOLO and 26 had posted the link in other threads just before him.  Well how is that a fair criticism?  How would anyone know that someone posted a link in an unrelated thread?  And who cares, things are reported 400 times by people with every new story.  Besides, it’s not like it already had its own thread, just seem like unnecessary venom.  Can’t defend any other issues people have with SP,  just specifically talkig about this thread.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, essential said:

Yeah okay between the "high level meetings" and all the other garbage this troll throws out there.....hapless called it for what it is...very well said.....this idiot needs to be banned.....

47 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I got to say this.

Savior Peterman, you just exploited what may be news of a tragedy affecting a much-loved Bills veteran, solely for the purpose to garner attention to yourself.  You pretend to have insider connections and knowledge when actually just have a twitter feed, like YOLO and 26CB.  When you think about it, that's really quite despicable.

It's time for you to do a little "personal inventory" about your priorities and values going forward.

It's also time for the rest of us.  "Troll the Troll" can be an amusing off-season pastime, but when it comes to blatantly trying to exploit tragedy to garner clicks, I'm Out.

I already have you on "ignore".  Going forward, I will no longer participate in a thread you start even if a conversation in it interests me , and

I would ask others here to consider ignoring you and not participating in threads you start.  Exploiting tragedy to pretend to insider status is Not Cool.  Not cool at all.

1) When I posted this I had no clue what the story was about, the end result is irrelevant. If I knew it was about Wood and his career ending injury I would have stated as much. Yes this really sucks but in no way was there some sort of 'exploitation' attempt on my behalf.

2) When I posted this I provided a link, I did not say this was 'my source' but a very well know reputable source but some of you obviously don't know how to read and like to make up things that suits your agenda (this is what REAL message board trolls do BTW). If this was already posted in another thread obviously I don't read and comb through every post here but it wasn't on the main board as a stand alone topic which is why I created it knowing it was likely significant given the source who I actually have met personally in the past.

3) You are right, just ignore me if you don't like my commentary or posts. I don't personally attack any posters here even if I think they are clueless idiots that lack no basic understanding of the NFL or Bills.  Furthermore none of you know who I am, what I do for a living, what possible connections I might have etc. The hate for me by a certain faction here is based on false claims that I'm allegedly other posters from the now defunct official bills message board and my belief in NP from day one that he was a steal in the 5th round. And guess what, I was right about that too because he was inserted into the starting lineup by midseason even though it didn't work initially and people hate that I am/was right about it.

21 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Not sure what the venom is all about specifically with his original post.  His post both stated something that was both authentic and links to where it was reported.  Anyone on this board would have wrote this exact thread and do all the time.  

There about 1000 worse threads and titles on this board than this.  The wierdest part is how people are screaming about how YOLO and 26 had posted the link in other threads just before him.  Well how is that a fair criticism?  How would anyone know that someone posted a link in an unrelated thread?  And who cares, things are reported 400 times by people with every new story.  Besides, it’s not like it already had its own thread, just seem like unnecessary venom.  Can’t defend any other issues people have with SP,  just specifically talkig about this thread.

People apparently like Yolo and 26 more so it's ok for them to 'exploit' this (I like them too by the way).

But heaven forbid I post the same thing, it's obviously 'trolling' (a word many people still don't even understand).

6 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

People apparently like Yolo and 26 more so it's ok for them to 'exploit' this (I like them too by the way).

But heaven forbid I post the same thing, it's obviously 'trolling' (a word many people still don't even understand).

If you didn't have a history of being a complete d-bag around here all the time, then there would be about zero people complaining about this thread.

You could have worded your original post better too.   You mentioned "I will also be circling back with my west coast connections".   

It makes you sound pompous like you think you are bigtime or something like Dunkirk Dillhole.

If you truly want an enjoyable life on the board, I suggest you kill off SaviorPeterman and rejoin under a new name and act a lot less douchey.   Then you will get along here just fine.

Never again mention "your connections" or any phrase that resembles it.   You don't have enough rep here to do that without getting verbally ass kicked for it.      You can post thoughtful and interesting comments without ever mentioning "your connections".   Get it?   Don't be a douche.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

if you don't know the difference then, you just don't know the difference.

You are all bringing Savior's past into your opinion.  I'm not sure about that past, I'm unaware whatever bad history there is with him on this board, but in terms of this post alone, there is no difference.  If he didn't post this, someone else would have.  He made a post with accurate information and quoted where he got it.

27 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

because you dont have any sources, you have been wrong countless times, and post things that have already been posted elsewhere about the forum

You are a classic LAMP (look at me post), and we don't like or appreciate you, soooo...bye? 

26 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I've had issues with you in the past and I generally just don't contribute to your threads, this is my first post in this thread which I been aware of since you posted. 

I will say I slightly disagree with the backlash you are receiving, but you brought it on yourself. It's not so much what you day but how you say it and like our interactions, I actually saw your view point but just felt disrespected, I think that's the problem. 

Just reevaluate how you come at people on here if you truly are genuine and want to contribute and be respected on here. Like I said, I lost respect for you months ago because I thought you were ignorant and immature, but honestly you bring some valid points to the table, just reevaluate the respect and tone at which you speak on matters and how you address other members.

54 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

I have not read through the whole thread but please tell me Savior didnt say that the Eric Wood news was his insider info......

If so....banhammer him immediately please

It's really just the first post.  And he didn't.

Edited by jmc12290

I still don't get the vitriol directed at Savior Peterman.  He said there was going to be major Bills news.  There was.  He didn't say what it was, and later explained why (it was obvious).  He didn't know at the time.  To be honest, I think some posters owe him an apology.

• Like (+1) 3

44 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

3) You are right, just ignore me if you don't like my commentary or posts. I don't personally attack any posters here even if I think they are clueless idiots that lack no basic understanding of the NFL or Bills.  Furthermore none of you know who I am, what I do for a living, what possible connections I might have etc. The hate for me by a certain faction here is based on false claims that I'm allegedly other posters from the now defunct official bills message board and my belief in NP from day one that he was a steal in the 5th round. And guess what, I was right about that too because he was inserted into the starting lineup by midseason even though it didn't work initially and people hate that I am/was right about it.

Remember that time you started a thread APOLOGIZING for how bad Peterman blows? That's why people can't stand you. Because you started that thread and still sit here and say "people hate that I am/was right about it."

YOU YOURSELF APOLOGIZED BECAUSE HE BLEW SO BAD!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1