Baker Mayfield and Josh Allen are available at 12

Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield are both available at 12  

181 members have voted

1. 1. The Bengals want a 1st and 2nd round pick for #12, do you move up?

• Yes for Allen.
    • Yes for Mayfield.
    • No, stay put.

I’d do it for either.  Preferably Allen.  Upside much higher, but I feel baker is such a talented passer that he has a higher floor.  I’ll take the upside in this scenario but would also be very happy with Baker. That Wyoming team was epically bad and it wasn’t because of him.  We could put together a team via TSW signup that could beat his teammates.  Eager to see how he progresses.  I’m defintely not all in on him, he needs lots of work, but he can be a shiny toy if he improves on his weaknesses.  We’d only be so lucky as to only have to give up an additional 2nd to get him though.  

Can’t see it happening as much as I’d like him.  I feel that Mason Ruuuuuppph will be a buffalo bill.  Thus hurting McBeanes stock in my eyes.  I pray he’s taken before the 21st pick and my worst fear is trading up for him.  A slightly better version of Landry Jones imo.  Ugh.  I love me some McBeane at the moment.  I’m all in.  Drafting him would be a shot to the heart at this point but I understand why they’d take him.  Feels like an Ej pick.  Take the guy you feel is the best QB available.....even if he’s not very good and unworthy of a 1st rd pick

Edited by NewEra

Yes, but I strongly doubt either of these guys make it out of the top 8 picks. There are 4 teams in the top 10 that need QBs desperately and the rest of the teams would probably love to trade down, acquire draft capital and draft a good player because they don't need a QB and see the opportunity to fleece someone. My guess is we see QBs go 1-2 and then there will be a bidding war to jump in front of the Jets and the Broncos at 3 & 4. Both picks could very well be traded. Best case scenario for us if Cousins doesn't wind up here is for him to sign with Denver so we can trade to 5 and jump the Jets for Mayfield.  

Edited by ndirish1978

I want the one who likes bleu cheese and ONLY blue cheese. No more ranch lovers!

But yeah to move up for one 1st and our later 2nd would be a great move. Preferably our first and maybe a second and third next year?  We need lots of new blood on the team this year.