Source: Bills all in on Peterman unless they can land Sam Darnold

25 minutes ago, PeterGriffin said:

So if the Bills draft Mayfield and he doesn't get a start until  half way through the year  then craps out in his 1st start (<100 yds some picks a pick 6) you going to call him crap and want to go on to the next guy?

I know this wasn't addressed to me, but I'll go ahead and say no I wouldn't. I am much higher on Mayfield (top 20) as a prospect than I was Peterman (Day 3). That in and of itself affords more leeway. I would, however, have to look at what caused such an awful performance. Also, the likelihood of topping a half that was worse than any QB since the merger just one year later on the same team seems pretty slim.

8 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You can say that again.    But then we just see the NateHaters select a new guy to crap on. 

I guess... but for what though? Craziest thing is winning makes it all go away ;) I guess that's what I'll look forward to. For some, even then I suppose there will be something to gripe about lol

2 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

What is it with this guy and Peterman, a 5th rounder who can't play? I don"t get this.

Neither do I.

EJ Manuel was a better QB day 1 of his rookie season and we couldn't wait to run him outta town

Peterman might be able to develop into a backup , he isn't even there yet , even if he just spent the season as the #2.

we need a better starter and backup 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Neither do I.

EJ Manuel was a better QB day 1 of his rookie season and we couldn't wait to run him outta town

Peterman might be able to develop into a backup , he isn't even there yet , even if he just spent the season as the #2.

we need a better starter and backup 

Clearly.