2018 Draft Prospects Who Have Met with the Bills - Pre-Draft Visits are Done

Orchard Park, N.Y. -- On the final day teams are allowed to host prospects on pre-draft visits, more news has come out on which prospects the Buffalo Bills have hosted. 

Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reported the Bills recently had Boston College defensive end Harold Landry in for a pre-draft visit, while NBC Sports' Josh Norris reported the team has wide receivers Anthony Miller of Memphis and D.J. Moore of Maryland in the building Wednesday. 

The Bills are allowed 30 pre-draft visitors to their facility, and 23 of those visits have now been reported. 

Bills Notebook: Pre-draft visits wrap up with a pair of receivers in town

NFL teams can host up to 30 prospects on pre-draft visits. Although the Bills have not confirmed any of the visits, a total of 23 players were reported to have made one. It's possible that the Bills did not use all 30 visits, or perhaps the other seven were kept quiet by both player and team. The reported list of visitors, by position, includes:

Quarterbacks (4): Wyoming's Josh Allen, UCLA's Josh Rosen, Oklahoma's Baker Mayfield and Oklahoma State's Lamar Jackson.
Wide receivers (3): Memphis' Anthony Miller, Maryland's D.J. Moore, LSU's D.J. Chark.
Running backs (2): San Diego State's Rashaad Penny, Arizona State's Kallen Ballage.
Cornerbacks (5): Ohio State's Denzel Ward, LSU's Donte Jackson, Iowa's Josh Jackson, Louisville's Jaire Alexander, Florida's Duke Dawson.
Defensive linemen (4): Miami's RJ McIntosh, Southern Cal's Uchenna Nwosu, Kansas' Dorance Armstrong, Boston College's Harold Landry.
Linebackers (5): Georgia's Roquan Smith, Boise State's Leighton Vander Esch, Alabama's Rashaan Evans, BYU's Fred Wagner and LSU's Corey Thompson.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to 2018 Draft Prospects Who Have Met with the Bills - Harold Landry & Corey Thompson are the Latest along with WRs Miller & Moore
2 hours ago, Pete said:

Judging by visits, I am guessing Bills draft QB, WR, LB, CB, RB, TE, and Edge.  I am surprised by how few OL visits

Can’t fill all the holes. I think they can come up with a serviceable unit with what they have.

33 minutes ago, billspro said:

Can’t fill all the holes. I think they can come up with a serviceable unit with what they have.

trade down from 12 a few spots, get additional 2nd rounder.  Draft QB Lamar Jackson.  Trade down a few spots 22-pick up 3rd-draft G Will Hernandez.  1st second round pick C Frank Ragnow, 2nd second round pick WR Anthony Miller, 3rd second rounder LB Fred Wagner.  Ist 3rd rounder CB Duke Dawson, 2nd 3rd rounder RB Rashaad Penny, 3rd 3rd DT Uchenna Nwosu

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to 2018 Draft Prospects Who Have Met with the Bills - Pre-Draft Visits are Done
11 hours ago, Pete said:

Judging by visits, I am guessing Bills draft QB, WR, LB, CB, RB, TE, and Edge.  I am surprised by how few OL visits

It's possible that they simply think they can evaluate OLine on tape rather than bringing them in and putting them in front of the whiteboard.