2018 Draft Prospects Who Have Met with the Bills - Pre-Draft Visits are Done

Just now, kdiggz said:

When I see names like that it makes me think they don't believe they can trade up. When we see Darnold or Allen visiting then get excited because then they know they have a shot at them in the top 5

Rosen and Mayfield are already scheduled to visit the Bills at OBD. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Rosen and Mayfield are already scheduled to visit the Bills at OBD. 

Yes I think Rosen already may have. I think those are players that have a shot at falling out of the top 5. I think Darnold and Allen are the 2 top guys right now so when I see them visiting I will get excited

17 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

When I see names like that it makes me think they don't believe they can trade up. When we see Darnold or Allen visiting then get excited because then they know they have a shot at them in the top 5

I just think it's plan B just in case.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Yes I think Rosen already may have. I think those are players that have a shot at falling out of the top 5. I think Darnold and Allen are the 2 top guys right now so when I see them visiting I will get excited

I wouldn't get your hopes up. I think they are going to wait to see if Rosen or Mayfield fall a bit then trade up. I think they are also fine with taking Rudolph at 22. 

2018 NFL Draft: Which Prospects Have the Buffalo Bills Met With?

Buffalo Bills 2018 NFL Draft Meeting Tracker

By Ryan Talbot | Contributing writer

The Buffalo Bills have met with many prospects leading up to the 2018 NFL Draft. Some meetings were held at the East-West Shrine Game, Senior Bowl, the NFL Combine and at pro days. In addition to these meetings, Buffalo will hold 30-official visits with prospects and hold private workouts with other potential draftees. Here's a look at the prospects the Bills have met with or will meet with leading up to the draft.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to 2018 Draft Prospects Who Have Met with the Bills - WR DJ Chark Headed to One Bills Drive

Here is the list, as we know it so far, and we will continue to update all the way through the 2018 NFL Draft later this month.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to 2018 Draft Prospects Who Have Met with the Bills