2018 Draft Prospects Who Have Met with the Bills - Pre-Draft Visits are Done

On ‎03‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:22 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Could be a late round target for pass rush depth.

On ‎03‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 6:07 PM, xRUSHx said:

Smoke and mirrors is just a way OBD sells the fans they are going to get us a QB just to end up not getting one. They keep thinking a QB will fall in the draft to them, (if you dont count EJ a QB nobody wanted)it never happens because other teams make it happen.

Sadly 22 is just as bad as 12 IMO if looking for a 1st round QB.

Cleveland, (maybe Giants)Jets, Denver, Miami, Arizona in fact add in Pitt for Rudolph and 6 QBs will be gone before 22 and if teams do a little moving 5 could be gone before our 12th pick IMO.

At 12 I just don't see them pulling the trigger on a QB anymore I think they are already getting ready to build around McCarPeterman. Maybe it's not that bad, maybe Cinci again can get us a wild card and we might score more then a FG in the loss of said playoff game.

WGR_TalentImage_Schopp_775x425.png?itok=

18 hours ago, NewEraBills said:

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2018/03/28/2018-nfl-draft-luke-falk-buffalo-bills/

Falk is a forgotten man among the QB class, but I've always been a fan.  Good 2nd-day value at the top of rd 3 in case we get locked out of Darnold, Mayfield, Rosen, Allen.

Good. If Plan A doesn't happen, you have to go to Plan B and then Plan C.

I never saw Falk as a first round talent, but I think he does have potential to be good in this league.

21 hours ago, NewEraBills said:

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2018/03/28/2018-nfl-draft-luke-falk-buffalo-bills/

Falk is a forgotten man among the QB class, but I've always been a fan.  Good 2nd-day value at the top of rd 3 in case we get locked out of Darnold, Mayfield, Rosen, Allen.

YES MY BOY 

On 3/22/2018 at 6:07 PM, xRUSHx said:

Smoke and mirrors is just a way OBD sells the fans they are going to get us a QB just to end up not getting one. They keep thinking a QB will fall in the draft to them, (if you dont count EJ a QB nobody wanted)it never happens because other teams make it happen.

Sadly 22 is just as bad as 12 IMO if looking for a 1st round QB.

Cleveland, (maybe Giants)Jets, Denver, Miami, Arizona in fact add in Pitt for Rudolph and 6 QBs will be gone before 22 and if teams do a little moving 5 could be gone before our 12th pick IMO.

At 12 I just don't see them pulling the trigger on a QB anymore I think they are already getting ready to build around McCarPeterman. Maybe it's not that bad, maybe Cinci again can get us a wild card and we might score more then a FG in the loss of said playoff game.

What gives you that idea? What have they done or not done to make you believe this? The moves they make must be responsible & strategic which require careful thought & timing. I believe we need patience. Still lots of time until the draft & they have shown a focused plan they are attempting to carry out.