2018 Draft Prospects Who Have Met with the Bills - Pre-Draft Visits are Done

http://draftanalyst.com/nfl-draft-news-notes-april-15

Keep an eye on Bruce Hector, South Florida's other defensive tackle.  He's a legitimate defensive tackle with an underrated game.  During Shrine Game practices I breifly mentioned a conversation I had with Deadrin Senat about his teammate.  I'm told Hector is receiving a lot of interest from the Buffalo Bills, Minnesota Vikings and Carolina Panthers

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to 2018 Draft Prospects Who Have Met with the Bills - BC DE Harold Landry is the Latest

If we keep 12 and 22 and don't go QB he would definitely feature in my consideration.  I was re-watching him last night as it goes..... I am mighty, mighty close to moving him up from a borderline grade to a solid 1st round grade. He is one of those kids who doesn't jump off the screen when you watch him but just grows on you every time you watch him play.  I just want to see him use his hands a bit better..... everything else you look for is there.  

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to 2018 Draft Prospects Who Have Met with the Bills - Harold Landry & Corey Thompson are the Latest
4 minutes ago, billspro said:

Why? He has the most natural bend when rushing the passer in the entire class. 

Saw quite a bit of him at BC and his effort is inconsistent. I think he will be drafted to high because lack of other options for teams looking for an edge guy. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

They are both really good fits for me for what Daboll is likely to want to run.  If the Bills retain a 2nd round pick I could see both being in play...... I'm 50/50 on whether they would represent value in the 2nd.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

They are both really good fits for me for what Daboll is likely to want to run.  If the Bills retain a 2nd round pick I could see both being in play...... I'm 50/50 on whether they would represent value in the 2nd.  

I don't see either guy being available at 53.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

I don't see either guy being available at 53.

Possibly not.  I think Ridley will go in the 1st and then there is a little clump of guys who could go anywhere from late 1st to 3rd round....

Courtland Sutton

DJ Moore

Anthony Miller 

James Washington

DJ Chark

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Possibly not.  I think Ridley will go in the 1st and then there is a little clump of guys who could go anywhere from late 1st to 3rd round....

Courtland Sutton

DJ Moore

Anthony Miller 

James Washington

DJ Chark

Not a particularly strong or deep class this year. I think there will be a run on many of those guys in the late 1st/early 2nd. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not a particularly strong or deep class this year. I think there will be a run on many of those guys in the late 1st/early 2nd. 

Agree... but actually last year in the 2nd it was quiet... just Zay to us and then Curtis Samuel and JuJu late in the round as I recall. Though there were 3 in the 1st....

• Like (+1) 1