2018 Draft Prospects Who Have Met with the Bills - Pre-Draft Visits are Done

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

As per Dunkirk Don, the Bills are infatuated with Josh Allen.  Hopefully they don't do anything stupid and trade away their draft for a QB that is probably 2 yrs away from playing 

Is dude still an active member of board? The McCoy call was a big whammy. 

1 minute ago, Jamie Nails said:

Is dude still an active member of board? The McCoy call was a big whammy. 

there is a very good chance he is full of crap but also a very small chance that he is right.  we have had posters in the past like Leroi who were often pretty accurate so who knows

35 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No stone unturned with regard to the 2018 QB class.

33 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Have to prepare for the potential of not being able to grab one of the top guys and potentially going a different route.

Honestly would not shock me if going QB in round 1 isn't part of the plans at OBD. Unless someone unexpected falls I would not rule out Falk or White on day 2 and fixing other needs in round 1.

If that happens this place will implode.

Edited by KelsaysLunchbox

Just now, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Honestly would not shock me if going QB in round 1 isn't part of the plans at OBD. Unless someone unexpected falls I would not rule out Falk or White on day 2 and fixing other needs in round 1.

It seems like a very high priority if anything can be gleaned from listening to Beane.  What the Falk!  :angry:

On 1/23/2018 at 3:58 PM, KelsaysLunchbox said:

If that happens this place will implode.

I agree I will be one of them to explode if they pass on one of the top 6 QB prospects from this draft. They have all the tools to land one, just do it.

Edited by xRUSHx

7 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If you hear any of the following buzzwords to describe Harrison Phillips take a drink, “lunch pail,” “hard hat,” “blue collar,” “high motor,” “effort guy,” or any other stereotype along those lines.

It was clear over the summer that Harrison would be a Bill. The kid is a former wrestler. Sean might kidnap him during the next 3 months.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

I agree I will be one of them to explode if they pass on one of the top 5 QB prospects from this draft. They have all the tools to land one, just do it.

Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield, Rudolph and bringing up the rear #5 that needs a bunch of work Allen.

My speculation:

Mayfield won’t be a first rounder Imo.  He’s not Manziel... but you’ve got height risk, off the field risk and progression ability risk. 

Allen might go earlier than people think. His release is quick and tight. Nice athlete for a taller guy. 

Darnold and Rosen are interesting- I don’t see them as foles and wentz, but I think the top of the order is going to go for it anyway. Cant tell if these are system guys destined for nfl mediocrity. 

Rudolf I know nothing about.

lamar Jackson is an very intriguing dev prospect 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

45 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

there is a very good chance he is full of crap but also a very small chance that he is right.  we have had posters in the past like Leroi who were often pretty accurate so who knows

Don/Chad was right like a broken clock.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

16 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If you hear any of the following buzzwords to describe Harrison Phillips take a drink, “lunch pail,” “hard hat,” “blue collar,” “high motor,” “effort guy,” or any other stereotype along those lines.

I like Harrison Phillips!  But I’m sure it’s nowhere near as much as Sean does.