Zolak appology

Cmdjr85

Scott Zolak appolgized to bills mafia, said they have class and the eagles fans are the worst. Violent fans. He said he wil never say anything bad about bills mafia again.

I mean who throws beer cans at parents and kids because they are going to watch a game.

4 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Well you should. It's newsworthy enough that a Patriots fan decided to post it on a Bills messageboard a week before the Super Bowl.

Bwah haha ha ha ha ha aha aha aha hahaha ha ha ha........those Pats fans they just are on top of things aren't they???

GO BILLS!!

3 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

I wish the super bowl was a week away

I could take a poll for you and ask the folks here if they give a rats azz what you think.......but I don't think anyone really cares about your opinions.....just saying

GO BILLS

5 minutes ago, SDS said:

Any time someone refers to our fan base as “Bills Mafia” it is an insult. Why can’t we drop that childish derogatory name already? I’m pretty damn close to putting it on the ban filter. 

Derogatory? Seriously??? Thats pretty lame.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SDS said:

Any time someone refers to our fan base as “Bills Mafia” it is an insult. Why can’t we drop that childish derogatory name already? I’m pretty damn close to putting it on the ban filter. 

My understanding is someone with the twitter handle Bills mafia tweets Zolack throughout the season.

4 minutes ago, SDS said:

Can we replace it with "Bills Romper Room?"  Or "Bills Daycare?"

I always thought it referred to a specific group of fans from another board or something.  First time someone called me a member of the Bills Mafia, my reaction was "!@#$ no, I'm not with those morons!"  

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Scott Zolak appolgized to bills mafia, said they have class and the eagles fans are the worst. Violent fans. He said he wil never say anything bad about bills mafia again.

I mean who throws beer cans at parents and kids because they are going to watch a game.

That's great, Who the hell is he/she?

It's funny that people fail to realize the so called "BillsMafia" the ones lighting themselves on fire and jumping through tables are a very small percentage of Bills fans. True fans like many on here are just passionate individuals that love their football team and would never think of doing any of that crap. So, its rather insulting to refer to the entire fan base as that part of the BillsMafia.

But, who am I? I'm still under the notion that I've never met a true "patriots" fan besides this one guy that was able to name the QB before Bledsoe. So, I throw all patriots fans under that same notion majority of the time. 

Edited by Captain Murica

1 minute ago, Captain Murica said:

That's great, Who the hell is he/she?

It's funny that people fail to realize the so called "BillsMafia" the ones lighting themselves on fire and jumping through tables are a very small percentage of Bills fans. True, fans like many on here are just passionate individuals that love their football team and would never think of doing any of that crap. So, its rather insulting to refer to the entire fan base as the BillsMafia.

But, who am I? I'm still under the notion that I've never met a true "patriots" fan besides this one guy that was able to name the QB before Bledsoe. So, I throw all patriots fans under that same notion majority of the time. 

Bills mafia for trolling purposes only.

16 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

I read your posts in Mark Wahlberg's voice, it makes them entertaining at least

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

You dont care, but ure hoping the eagles win. Cause its angering you inside. Success breads hate.

Breeds. I mean you think should enjoy/embrace the success of team that has been torturing our team and entire fan base for 16 years? Come on now. That's sports, its not hate. I actually don't mind the team when it comes down to it. Your fan base is insufferable though. 

Edited by Captain Murica