[Please Change Title]Kyle Lauletta

Wideright24

"- The quarterbacks on the South roster all had an opportunity to impress everybody at the Senior Bowl — without a standout coming into the event. There were three that had the potential were Virginia’s Kurt Benkert, Western Kentucky’s Mike White, and Kyle Lauletta of Richmond. Of that trio, Lauletta has shown quite a bit of ability — and really was impressive in his work on Wednesday. Where he lacks in arm strength, he makes up for in his decision making, his placement of the ball, and athleticism to tuck the ball and run. I really liked his work in the red zone above all else. Considering the success that the small school QB Jimmy Garoppolo has had in the NFL, that’s certainly helped open some eyes about Lauletta — especially if he continues playing like he did on Wednesday"

-Joe B. 

https://t.co/oKstTY3Bwz?amp=1

He has some nice traits, but I don't think he has potential to be the answer. As others have said, I'm not sure if it makes sense to take a late round developmental guy if Peterman is on the roster, unless you are moving on from Peterman. If you can't trade up, I think you just wait until next year. I think we either see:

vet

high end rookie (trade up) 

Peterman

or

vet

younger vet who has little experience and some potential

Peterman (try to find the answer next year)

1 hour ago, Wideright24 said:

"- The quarterbacks on the South roster all had an opportunity to impress everybody at the Senior Bowl — without a standout coming into the event. There were three that had the potential were Virginia’s Kurt Benkert, Western Kentucky’s Mike White, and Kyle Lauletta of Richmond. Of that trio, Lauletta has shown quite a bit of ability — and really was impressive in his work on Wednesday. Where he lacks in arm strength, he makes up for in his decision making, his placement of the ball, and athleticism to tuck the ball and run. I really liked his work in the red zone above all else. Considering the success that the small school QB Jimmy Garoppolo has had in the NFL, that’s certainly helped open some eyes about Lauletta — especially if he continues playing like he did on Wednesday"

-Joe B. 

https://t.co/oKstTY3Bwz?amp=1

Sounfs like a carbon copyfrom the Peterman mold

On 1/23/2018 at 12:15 PM, LeviF91 said:

Just say no.  Tony Romo and Air McNair notwithstanding, I'm very wary of QBs that have really only seen FCS competition.  And honestly, Lauletta hasn't even been lights out at that level.

Carson Wentz is pretty decent. Phil Simms turned out well, as did Doug Williams. Joe Flacco did OK. Rich Gannon, Kurt Warner, Steve McNair, Tony Romo...

I could care less what conference you come out of. If you have the smarts, accuracy, and talent, you can play anywhere.

9 hours ago, Agent 91 said:

I don't know about the qb but this 12 guy is the real deal.  looks like a lower lever M Rudolph (James Washington) highlight reel

Brian Brown..UDFA on the Cowboys practice squad all last year. I was screaming for the Bills to take him last year. 

http://www.dallascowboys.com/team/players/roster/brian-brown

Edited by plenzmd1

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.