[POLL] Are you going to watch the Super Bowl?

You gonna watch?  

259 members have voted

1. 1. Will you actually watch the Super Bowl?

• Yes, I always do regardless of who is in it
    • Yes, I am a Patriots* fan
    • Yes, I am an Eagles fan
    • Yes, for the commercials
    • Yes, for the half-time show
    • Kinda - going to a party where it will be on
    • I dunno. Maybe.
    • NFW!

like the college football championship ill keep an eye on it but i'm not too engaged unless something happens that interests me.  in the college game they brought in a QB that could actually throw the ball so it made it somewhat interesting.  in this game the only thing that could interest me is Tom Brady getting hit so hard he breaks in half and they have to cart him off the field on a stretcher.  i don't think the Iggles have a chance otherwise.

Sure why not. I see ppl claiming they won't tune in because NE made another SB. Sorry to say, they deserved that game. I hate them as much as the next man. But their defense and offense outplayed the young Jags when it mattered.

Jax was 6/10 on 3rd down going into the 4th qtr . 0 for in the 4th, giving up 14 points, I saw ONE questionable call by refs that I actually agreed with, so I think this should be re assessed in a week or so when people cool down and are not in their emotions so much. NE deserved the W if I'm being real.

Will Justin Timberlake only do his SNL songs with Andy Samberg?  He's got at least three, maybe four that he could roll out.  Arguably his best work.  ;)

Don't thank me NFL for boosting your halftime show ratings with my idea.  

• Like (+1) 2

I saw referees acting as Patriot cheerleaders.  I saw holding by the Pats.  I saw Chung holding onto a WR shirt near the end of the game that wound up with a 3 and out.  I didn't see pass interference that the refs did.

I think  the NFL WANTS their TV ratings for the SB and WANTS the pats in it, because of the resentment about the disrespecting the star spangeled banner.  NOPE. not watching

One penalty on the Pats?  

• Like (+1) 1

This is the first time in my life I have zero interest in watching (29 years old). I am beyond sick of NE its just boring now and I hate Philly even more so either is a lose-lose and I am straight bored with the matchup. If Wentz played I'd care but he isnt. In the end I want Pats to win 50-0 because I hate Philly and it will piss Steeler fans off that the Pats tie them in SB wins. In no way do I come out with any win so its the enemy of my enemy is my friend at this point.

I probably will play video games or watch a movie.

Had the Vikings or even Jags made it, my interest would've skyrocketed and we'd have a party.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Anybody who says they’re not watching the Super Bowl is lying. Unless they physically can’t watch it because of work or something 

I put in to work the double because I knew the Patriots would be in it. If the Bills were in it I wouldn't have taken the shift or called in sick. I should take that 600$ and put it on the Patriots and the over because I think they are going to run up the score and give America the bird.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu

Just now, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Anybody who says they’re not watching the Super Bowl is lying

I've missed plenty of super bowls in the past.  If I don't like the teams, I don't watch.  Last year, I made an exception of not watching Pats/refs vs. NFC team because I live in Atlanta.  I learned my lesson.  No interest in sitting through endless commercials (though often better than the game) and some pop-star strutting for forty-five minutes in order to watch two teams I dislike.  Too bad they can't both lose.