[Vague Title]I believe this.

3 hours ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

If the bills would've have not  hired Mr. Beane they would be going to the  Super Bowl this year.  The trades this idiot made cost this team dearly and now the Bills are once again the laughing stocks of the league for letting go of so much  talent.    

I believe this: you are a troll. There is no such need for a thread with so vague title otherwise.

4 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

There is no way having Darby, Dareus, and Sammy together for the entire season would have made that big of a difference.

What? You must have slept through the SBs we made with these players the past two years. How could Beane break up such a dynasty!

giphy.gif

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I think if we had kept Sammy we may have been able to scratch out 1more win. Sammy would probably run the right route and catch the football vs Panthers for example. Maybe our run D doesn't evaporate after the Mr Big Stuff trade and we beat the Jets maybe?

Team would have been underdogs and was predicted to win 4 games BEFORE the trades. Coach McDermott would have been able to sell the underdog/everyone says we can't win schtick just as easily with those guys still on the team imho

For Sammy it was clear that this team was not going to pay him the $15M per year contract that he would demand for the production from him.  If he were retained for this year, he would have walked.  We have a 2nd round pick for him that could turn into a player for the next four years.  The balance was heavily favored towards the getting the pick.  

Dareus was the easy one...He had conditioning problems and was penciled as the Starter here. He couldn't break into the starting line up. How do you pay him $100M to be  backup.  The JAX were leaking against the run and were desperate and had the cash...so they made the deal.  They are not on the hook for anything for Dareus and could cut him this offseason...For them the risk to rewards was pretty high and hence they chose the trade.  If Dareus could have a great training camp and push to be the starter, then it may come back to impact them on their salary cap. 

The case Darby was the hard one to understand. There must have been something going on inside that build that we are not privy.

7 hours ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

If the bills would've have not  hired Mr. Beane they would be going to the  Super Bowl this year.  The trades this idiot made cost this team dearly and now the Bills are once again the laughing stocks of the league for letting go of so much  talent.    

WOW! The Bills beating NE? ah no, that never happens but I'm glad the drugs work for you. 

Do you really believe that TT could take this team to the SB.  

?????

When  you wake up this morning and shake off the hangover you can delete this thread ?

another bbmb poster? 

Edited by mead107
  • Haha (+1) 1

Having 5 picks in the first 3 rounds by sending off this "so called" talent is such a terrible thing, isn't it?

And they made the playoffs this year without them.

I will crush McBeane if they fail to bring in talent and/or a franchise QB.

Yes because we almost won the Super Bowl the last 2 seasons with all of that talent.

Oh wait - we missed the playoffs- how can that be with all of the talent we had - maybe they are not leaders and the team lacked leadership.  Maybe the talent is not as important as character.

Maybe a troll is a troll and we get to read garbage like this.

Goodbye!

• Like (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Don't worry, my buddy Fredonia Frank says he is on his way out this week.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12