Remind Me - Why Didn't We Make a Run at Nick Foles?

Yes seriously. He is playing out of his mind. His WR group is far from excellent. The play calling has been great and he is playing way above his head right now.

Agholor, Smith, Jeffrey are solid but far from excellent. Ajayi and Blount are both grinders. Good for them. Hope this kid plays lights out in two weeks but I'm not buying it. 

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

God people overreact to just about everything.

Foles and the Eagles are catching lightning in a bottle right now. 

I would love love love it if the Eagles won the Super Bowl against Brady and all the sudden Foles is somehow a great QB.

People are hilarious :doh: 

First time I have agreed with you.

I was on the Foles train coming out of college and felt he would've been an excellent fit for Chan's offense. I think Daboll's offense is also a great fit. Easy reads, a quick tempo and he can be above average. Would be a great bridge if the Bills select one of the projects at QB coming out of the draft or have him compete with (shudder) Peterman.

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

I would love love love it if the Eagles won the Super Bowl against Brady and all the sudden Foles is somehow a great QB.

What's really hilarious:  people who can't seem to understand the distinction between "Better/cheaper than what we signed instead" and "The next Joe Montana." It's called reading comprehension. Or logic. Or both.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Foles is going to get the over on yards, and win, I think 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, matter2003 said:

Because he rarely plays like this

He played like this for 10 games straight in 2013, and was pretty decent in 2014 too. And he looked sharp when he had to fill in for Alex Smith, and now Carson Wentz. He's certainly not established himself as great. He has established himself as better than a lot of other NFL starters, including one we spend hours and hours complaining about.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

If Foles goes on and wins a SB and say he is the MVP.  Do the Eagles start Foles or Wentz next year? 

I friggin wish we could have a problem like this.

They won't even think about this.  It's a non discussion no matter what Foles does.