Jim Swartz Please for,the entire world watch Giants SB film

Xwnyer

Also, watch the Broncos from a few years ago.  I know we need a franchise QB and we should get one, but one thing is clear to me.  You are not going to outduel Brady and BB.  It's just not going to happen.  You have to have a defense that is relentless as all get out.  Your rushers have to be so good that he's uncomfortable EVERY play.  If he has any stretch where he is comfortable, get ready for a TD, whether it is by a lot of laundry being on the ground or some other stuff.

Brady MUST hit the ground early and often.  There can be no let up.

3 hours ago, NewEraBills said:

Also, watch the Broncos from a few years ago.  I know we need a franchise QB and we should get one, but one thing is clear to me.  You are not going to outduel Brady and BB.  It's just not going to happen.  You have to have a defense that is relentless as all get out.  Your rushers have to be so good that he's uncomfortable EVERY play.  If he has any stretch where he is comfortable, get ready for a TD, whether it is by a lot of laundry being on the ground or some other stuff.

Brady MUST hit the ground early and often.  There can be no let up.

Eagles almost never blitz because their front 4 is next to unblockable a lot of the time.