Jim Swartz Please for,the entire world watch Giants SB film

Xwnyer

52 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Looks,like you will get a chance In the big game versus Brady hope you spend the next two,weeks studying how Giants and Denver defeated the evil empire.   The entire world is rooting for you.

Entire world? Nope, I'm not. Go Pats. Enjoy watching a dominant organization. Top down, no org in sports does it as well. Amendola after the game: ""we're just gonna work." Yep, get a coach who preaches hard work, commitment, and details and the players who buy in, you got something. The are the best organization in my lifetime. 

Never bet against Brady. Ever. 

Marrone is a loser with a loser's approach. 55 seconds left in the half with 2 TOs and he kneels. Loser and a quitter. Against the Pats, that is a death sentence. What a loser. 

Edited by zonabb

11 hours ago, zonabb said:

Entire world? Nope, I'm not. Go Pats. Enjoy watching a dominant organization. Top down, no org in sports does it as well. Amendola after the game: ""we're just gonna work." Yep, get a coach who preaches hard work, commitment, and details and the players who buy in, you got something. The are the best organization in my lifetime. 

Marrone is a loser with a loser's approach. 55 seconds left in the half with 2 TOs and he kneels. Loser and a quitter. Against the Pats, that is a death sentence. What a loser. 

Boooooooooo

11 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Does anyone even want to watch a Pats vs Iggles super bowl? I'll watch for the commercials but this is going to be a snooze fest

None of us liked the end results, but the SB when NE is in it are the furthest thing from a snooze fest......

11 hours ago, zonabb said:

You suck

12 hours ago, zonabb said:

tenor.gif