AFC Championship GDT: Jaguars vs. Patriots at 3:05 PM ET on CBS

28 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I get it- I’m not a huge fan of officiating changing on big stages. I’d rather it be the same on the first and last play of the season.

Just arguing that as long as it’s generally consistent between teams it’s hard to justify melting down that it was fixed

Well, nothing worth melting down over. I am relaxing and enjoying time off. I played a lot of sports and have always been a proponent of good sportsmanship and fair play. The integrity of the game depends on a level playing field.

1 minute ago, Zebrastripes said:

They had a whole 90 more yards given to them by the refs.  That's a free length of the field traveled.  Even during the halftime show they said well your in Gillette so the flags have to come out.  It's becoming so obvious that NFL broadcasters are beginning to comment on it.

I dont care what tony romo said, they mugged cooks a few times and it wasnt debatable.

What is? The dion lewis fumble, which he was down on. So why didnt the refs givw them the ball back? I mean this big consparicy but they give jacksonvillw the ball. 

In 2 weeks they are gonna win another title. And you can blame the refs then

3 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

I dont care what tony romo said, they mugged cooks a few times and it wasnt debatable.

What is? The dion lewis fumble, which he was down on. So why didnt the refs givw them the ball back? I mean this big consparicy but they give jacksonvillw the ball. 

LOL. At this whole post.

8 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Well, nothing worth melting down over. I am relaxing and enjoying time off. I played a lot of sports and have always been a proponent of good sportsmanship and fair play. The integrity of the game depends on a level playing field.

Cheers to that, and wasn’t meaning to hit you with the melt comment as much as a general tone from many — enjoy your evening!

4 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

You really think Lewis was down?  This just shows everything you have argued has no merit what so ever and you truly are a homer.

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

LOL. At this whole post.

Completely clueless 

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

What does coaching have to do with why Cooks’ catch vs the Texans was a TD and Benjamin’s and Seferian-Jenkins’ weren’t?

ouch

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yep, you'd have to be incredibly naive to believe that the Pats actually commit fewer penalties than other teams by such a wide margin. It's gone beyond the obvious call vs the opponent into blatant non calls that are overlooked or just not noticed by casual fans. These things have a huge impact in close games, which most NFL games are. Then the inevitable couple calls vs the Pats late when the game is out of reach. Not all penalties have equal impact. 

what would you contribute this apparent trend to ?

26 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

That call on Cooks was awful. They were both pushing at each other and it was an uncatchable ball. Assuming you are talking about the one at the end of the first half

11 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

My first question, why are you on here if you’re a pats fan? Other then trolling. 

Second, if you believed Lewis was down with control then you need to get your prescription changed to something stronger. https://m.tlcvision.com/centers/boston/?eventid=7188

• Haha (+1) 1