Bill Burr on Causes in Sports

Hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

I love Burr's stuff. Him and Chappelle are the funniest comedians I've seen lately. Watch Chappelle's Netflix special when you get a chance.

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Bill Burr is the funniest comedian I have ever heard.  His podcast is excellent too

I'll have to give that a listen.

Bill Burr is great. His bit on pink and woman taking over the sport is fantastic.  

A lot of his stuff is good for middle to later aged men.  He voices what we are all afraid to say to the woman around us.

I listen to his podcast.  He congratulated the Bills for making the playoffs genuinely.  Then he went "With Tyrod Taylor." Lol.

59 minutes ago, Leonhart2017 said:

Hilarious! He is one of the best comedians. If you haven’t gotten a chance to watch “The Philadelphia Incident” check it out on YouTube it is complete comedic genuis.

!@#$ YOU HAROLD CARMICAEL!  LOL

Bill was playing a venue in St. Louis a few years ago, and my friend the promoter asked me if I could run him around to morning radio shows.  After that I told him I had a couple suite tickets to a Cardinals day game, and we went.  Hung out, really a good guy.  Had a lot of fun.  And he's a great comedian.  

• Like (+1) 3

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Watch bill burr - the philadelphia incident and that's enough to like him.  Basically every comedian that came on got boo'd off the stage and when they started on him he gave it right back to the town about everything that makes them a joke and made it to the end of his time limit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk

I’m fine, but can you link that? Just trying to help....