Titans Name Mike Vrabel New HC

Has a Belichick coach ever had HC success? Bill O'Brien is the only one that comes to mind and he's been on the hot seat for years. Deshaun Watson might have saved his job. Vrabel is the first coach from the B.O.B coaching tree so hopefully he has better luck

Edited by kdiggz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Just a gut feeling but I think that’s a good hire.

How many HC’s could we see next season with direct ties to Belichick?

Agreed.  Vrabel was almost the prototypical Belichick player - intelligent, high effort and maximized his potential.  

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

It really depends on who he gets as his OC. Daboll would have made sense for him, but we beat them to it.  

Its all about Mariota for that team. Their defense was already good. 

Agreed and I am not sure what to think of Mariota.  Good mobility, but I wasn’t sold on him as a passer.  He has been better than I thought he’d be, but he needs to be a better passer to stick around as a good starting QB.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, matter2003 said:

Not when you ruined a promising young QB

What do you think that Mularkey did to “ruin” Mariota?  He had a down year, for sure, but hard to pin that all on the HC.  It is possible that after 2 very good seasons that the league figured him out or quite possible that he was injured without a lot of publicity.  They also drafted Corey Davis high to help their receiver group, but he was hurt a lot of the year.

15 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Yes - he and Fickell are best friends. Urban treated Fickell like **** initially BUT he got the best out of him because of it. Vrabel never wanted that from Urban. They did not get along at all. And Vrabel also threw a playbook at the OC in a meeting when Fickell was the interim HC (he deserved it).

Edited by YoloinOhio