Bills 2018 Mock Draft Watch

I just did this awesome draft on First pick

Traded back from 22 twice and accumulated extra 2nds and 3rds

tell me you wouldn’t not hate this?

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 21:  Hurst, Maurice, DT, Michigan (B+)
Round 2 Pick 4 (IND):  Evans, Rashaan, OLB, Alabama (A-)
Round 2 Pick 21:  Key, Arden, DE/OLB, LSU (A-)
Round 2 Pick 24:  Daniels, James, C/OG, Iowa (A)
Round 3 Pick 3 (IND):  Rudolph, Mason, QB, Oklahoma State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 25 (TENN):  Penny, Rashaad, RB, San Diego State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 32:  Cain, Deon, WR, Clemson (A+)
Round 4 Pick 4 (IND):  Meeks, Quenton, CB, Stanford (A+)
Round 4 Pick 21:  St Brown, Equanimeous, WR, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 4 Pick 25 (TENN):  Henderson, Trayvon, SS, Hawaii (A+)
Round 5 Pick 21:  Falk, Luke, QB, Washington State (A)
Round 5 Pick 29:  Neal, Siran, SS, Jacksonville State (A)

“Bills official draft board is looking real nice.” 

“You guys will be very suprised at who our top 5 prospects are, in order. “

“Moves we are planing to make in the 1st round. “

“Free agency. “

-Leroi

Its going to to be a great off season!!

Edited by Schmuggs
  • Like (+1) 1

On February 11, 2018 at 7:50 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

My Bills Pre-Combine 7-Round Mock Draft offered a scenario where Buffalo could choose two DT’s with its two first round picks so my intent here is to provide an alternative and options for the second round. Let’s examine three DT prospects Buffalo could target at each of its first three selections.

Round 1, pick 21 or 22:  Vita Vea, Washington

Round 2, pick 53:  Andrew Brown, Virginia

Round 2, pick 56:  Derrick Nnadi, Florida State

Don't sleep the guy from VT, Tim Settle

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Schmuggs said:

“Bills official draft board is looking real nice.” 

“You guys will be very suprised at who our top 5 prospects are, in order. “

“Moves we are planing to make in the 1st round. “

“Free agency. “

-Leroi

Its going to to be a great off season!!

Lmfao. Just stop. 

On 2/20/2018 at 8:27 PM, Agent 91 said:

Is there any way possible Arden falls that far. I havent seen him anywhere near us. Ill take that 21 and 22 in a heartbeat

Yes, I've seen a bunch of reports that he could fall to the 2nd round. Seems like people are hearing his draft stock will fall in Randy Gregory style. It sounds like teams are extremely concerned by his off-field issues (which probably means Buffalo would also pass on him).

Ledyard | Pre-Combine 2018 NFL Mock Draft - NDT Scouting

21. Buffalo Bills

What makes sense: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville

The Bills will almost definitely move up in the draft for a quarterback, but they also have crying other needs like cornerback, linebacker, defensive end, interior defensive line and wide receiver that absolutely need to be addressed. Their target could be Josh Allen if they move up, but they could stay put, grab two good players and get a quarterback who is more ready to play in Lamar Jackson at no. 21.

Jackson showed incredible growth as a passer this past season for Louisville, and even though I don’t consider him a first round talent, you have to reach a little to address the position when you’re picking in the 20s. Jackson is a talented athlete with a quick release and good pace to the short-to-intermediate areas of the field, and he has the ability to play in and out of structure at a high level.

What will happen: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming

22. Buffalo Bills

What makes sense: Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado

The needs on the defensive line and at pass rusher are real, but the value isn’t great here, so the Bills could look elsewhere ofr an impact player. They have no legitimate starter opposite Tre’Davious White at cornerback, with Leonard Johnson, Shareece Wright and E.J. Gaines all average at best and all set to be free agents soon.

Oliver is a physical press man corner with the ability to turn and run, but he also has flashed a great closing burst from off coverage when targeted as well. He’s a little inconsistent with his technique still, but if he tests well in Indy, he’s coming off the board early.

What will happen: Joshua Jackson, CB, Iowa

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

13 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

What does that even mean?

You listed generic words/sentences and named a guy who was more wrong than right. 

I feel bad for you.  Do you really seek self-gratification that bad?

Yeah. You’re definitely a newbie. It’s cool, we were all young and green at one time...

Leroi is the local insider here, he didn’t guess, he reported what was going to happen. He was accurate with 95% of his info. Esp. During the draft. Look him up. 

I am married, self gratification is not necessary, oh wait, that was a passive aggressive immature insult and a failed attempt at humor. 

Lets keep it it cool and classy, not awkward. Thanks ITT. 

81D536F6-05F7-44AF-A42B-F669B8BFF548.jpeg

Edited by Schmuggs

14 hours ago, DCOrange said:

Yes, I've seen a bunch of reports that he could fall to the 2nd round. Seems like people are hearing his draft stock will fall in Randy Gregory style. It sounds like teams are extremely concerned by his off-field issues (which probably means Buffalo would also pass on him).

Dang. He is a talent too! But you know how we are with regards to or boyscouts

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 6:45 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

MOCK DRAFT WATCH 1.0
Here's a first look at the Bills Mock Draft Watch for 2018. National media are making their predictions on who the Bills will take in the first round of the 2018 NFL Draft.

Pretty much what I was hoping to get except for all the cornerback B.S.

Da'Ron Payne at 21, Rashaan Evans at 22... I f Lamar Jackson slides to the 2nd, we take him there...

MOCK DRAFT
Chad Reuter is back with his second mock draft. This one expands into the fourth round and features some surprising trades in the first round. See every team's early picks here.

2s7fi4m.jpg

53. Bills: Jamarco Jones, OT, Ohio State

56. Bills: Carlton Davis, CB, Auburn

96. Bills: Frank Ragnow, C, Arkansas

121. Bills: Tyquan Lewis, EDGE, Ohio State

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:17 AM, Ittakestime said:

What does that even mean?

You listed generic words/sentences and named a guy who was more wrong than right. 

I feel bad for you.  Do you really seek self-gratification that bad?

Schmuggs was banned from the BBMB and pathetically tried to re-register under at least 20 different user names.  Every one got banned because he was just a problematic poster.  Pretty sure he won't be any better here.

19 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:
MOCK DRAFT
Chad Reuter is back with his second mock draft. This one expands into the fourth round and features some surprising trades in the first round. See every team's early picks here.

2s7fi4m.jpg

53. Bills: Jamarco Jones, OT, Ohio State

56. Bills: Carlton Davis, CB, Auburn

96. Bills: Frank Ragnow, C, Arkansas

121. Bills: Tyquan Lewis, EDGE, Ohio State

I saw an overview on NFL network last night ... the key thing I liked about Mayfield ..is comments from his teammates .. that he makes the other guys play better and on the other side of the ball ... he makes the Defense believe ... I think he has more leadership/intangibles than any other QB in the draft ... attitude is almost Farve like and/or McMahon like in my opinion ... I like that in my team's QB.  Look at Mike Rodak's stats yesterday on Tyrod's 4th quarter performance (net of INTs) not good when Bills within 8 points .. I'll take Mayfield in the same scenario and believe we'll have better production.

On 2/28/2018 at 3:17 AM, Billsfansinceday1 said:

Schmuggs was banned from the BBMB and pathetically tried to re-register under at least 20 different user names.  Every one got banned because he was just a problematic poster.  Pretty sure he won't be any better here.

You guys just trying to be awkward or what?

I’ve been a member here for almost 10 years... BBMB is the reason posters like you are here and the exact reason I came here, initially. Until, the refugees took over, now this place is filled with immature little trolls, similar to what BBMB was. I wish it would come back and you guys can spread your misery there.  

It’s apparent, your immature Russian tactics are useless here. Go troll some political sight. 

Thanks BFSDO

Edited by Schmuggs
  • Like (+1) 2