WE ARE AMERICA'S TEAM!!!

Irv

12 hours ago, Badthingsman said:

We represent the greatest people in America.  Western NY, Central NY,  points and N-S-E-W.  Across the great USA.  After the donations to the Dalton Foundation, is there any doubt that  we are the heart and soul of America and America's team?  The torch has been passed.    Sorry Dallas .  WE HAVE TAKEN OVER AS AMERICA'S TEAM.  BUH BYE!!!  

What?

10 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

This reads like some commie rag. Beat it, pal. This is OUR time!

What do you mean by our time?

i believe we are 'Murica's team. i mean...who else is renowned for setting friends on fire, throwing them through tables, drinking alcohol from orifices, and the public "services" that have been well documented? we are definitely something. but nobody can say that we are not the most passionate fanbase around. or...maybe that we are all just bat crap crazy. either way.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Badthingsman said:

We represent the greatest people in America.  Western NY, Central NY,  points and N-S-E-W.  Across the great USA.  After the donations to the Dalton Foundation, is there any doubt that  we are the heart and soul of America and America's team?  The torch has been passed.    Sorry Dallas .  WE HAVE TAKEN OVER AS AMERICA'S TEAM.  BUH BYE!!!  

I will pray for you.

32 minutes ago, swnybillsfan said:

i believe we are 'Murica's team. i mean...who else is renowned for setting friends on fire, throwing them through tables, drinking alcohol from orifices, and the public "services" that have been well documented? we are definitely something. but nobody can say that we are not the most passionate fanbase around. or...maybe that we are all just bat crap crazy. either way.

we certainly are a strong fan base, but not because of the idiots and the stupid things they do.

13 hours ago, Badthingsman said:

Clearly, your meds are NOT WORKING.

14 hours ago, Badthingsman said:

Day drinking can be a very dangerous thing. Just go to a few of the parking lots before any Bills home game for a demonstration.

Edited by CodeMonkey

1 hour ago, klos63 said:

we certainly are a strong fan base, but not because of the idiots and the stupid things they do.

i agree with this. i am definitely not somebody that would be involved in the fiery table shenanigans. but bills fans, the real bills fans, are proud to be bills fans through all the tough times. when everybody else picks on the team we stand by them. many of us are strangely proud of the seventeen years of pain, anguish, and losing football games in some of the most creative and excruciating ways possible. it's easy to root for a winner, sticking by your team through the bad times...that's a fan.

• Like (+1) 1