Manziel vs Kaepernick

Irv

Hard names to spell.  Should change to Jones and Smith!  If you had to throw a flyer on either of these guys, who would you pick?  For me.  I'd go with Kaepernick.  Bills fans would hate him.  But maybe deep down people see that he is ... I don't know.  Not sure how to figure the dude out.  But he was crazy good at one time.  What would you do?   In advance I appreciate all the "I hate both"  so thanks, but if you had a choice (at gun point) ,  who would you choose?

Edited by Badthingsman

27 minutes ago, Badthingsman said:

Hard names to spell.  Should change to Jones and Smith!  If you had to throw a flyer on either of these guys, who would you pick?  For me.  I'd go with Kaepernick.  Bills fans would hate him.  But maybe deep down people see that he is ... I don't know.  Not sure how to figure the dude out.  But he was crazy good at one time.  What would you do?   In advance I appreciate all the "I hate both"  so thanks, but if you had a choice (at gun point) ,  who would you choose?

Its without question Kap...Manziel has no NFL potential.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Its without question Kap...Manziel has no NFL potential.

13 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Manziel isn't an NFL caliber QB. At any rate neither is coming to the Bills.

/thread

If he can clean up his act is there any Flutie mojo in him? Or has that train left the station now in 2018?

Just now, Badthingsman said:

If he can clean up his act is there any Flutie mojo in him? Or has that train left the station now in 2018?

Cleaning up his acting is immaterial. He's better off staying in Canada as he simply is not cut out for the NFL from a talent perspective. 

2 minutes ago, Badthingsman said:

He was never even in that train station to begin with.  I hated him as a prospect coming out of college, his style wasn't going to work in the NFL and most importantly, the REAL magic in college was in Evans, not Manziel.  He was an exciting player to watch, but he is never going to commit to the craft at the level he has to in order to have a shot at even being a backup in the NFL.  His game was always a mess.  I doubt he will ever make an NFL roster again, let alone compete for meaningful playing time.

Edited by Alphadawg7

32 minutes ago, Badthingsman said:

For what?

if I’m planning a Vegas bachelor party Manziel... if I need a college offense pro QB - kaep 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I would stay away from both right now.  This comes from a long-time big fan of Johnny Football.  I don't think he's grown up much

I despise Kapernick and I couldn't cheer for the guy

2 minutes ago, HT02 said:

I would stay away from both right now.  This comes from a long-time big fan of Johnny Football.  I don't think he's grown up much

Not even trying to get political but that’s an interesting set of boundaries. 

Long time fan of an incredibly self centered, entitled druggy with major attitude issues, and despise kaep? 

Edited by NoSaint
  • Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, HT02 said:

C'mon - I asked for a flyer!!!

Just now, NoSaint said:

Not even trying to get political but that’s an interesting set of boundaries. 

I know everything get politicized these days, but I just can't stand the guy.  

Also after rereading the OP I realized I didn't answer the question correctly since I said neither.  Gun to the head I pick Johnny Football