Service/Support Animal Crackdown

T&C

18 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Squirrel ?.  

I heard the one about the lady that had actually made it onto a plane and it took some time to get her and her squirrel off the plane.  2 hour delay 

She should have to pay for the airlines delay, the passengers inconveniences, and then be thrown down in Mexico 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/28/2018 at 9:39 PM, Just Jack said:

Publix grocery store has new signage for the policy....

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article215695955.html

Just yesterday as I was leaving Publix I saw someone walking in carrying their yappy little dog. WTF?  I was shocked and kind of wanted to stick around and see how it turned out....like a car crash.

We sold a condo in Nashville to a couple with a dog who was too big for the HOA rules. We shared the rules, and they elected to gamble that they could get away with a “service dog letter”. She was a nurse or PA and had written them in the past. I hope they don’t run into trouble, but I don’t like people gaming the system. And I’m a HUGE pro-dog guy. 

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:31 PM, Augie said:

We sold a condo in Nashville to a couple with a dog who was too big for the HOA rules. We shared the rules, and they elected to gamble that they could get away with a “service dog letter”. She was a nurse or PA and had written them in the past. I hope they don’t run into trouble, but I don’t like people gaming the system. And I’m a HUGE pro-dog guy. 

That's when you just slip someone on the board a little tip about the possibility the dog is not a service dog.