NYJ WR Robby Anderson Finds Trouble in Florida - Felony Charges Dismissed

6 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Im guessing the initial traffic stop was warranted by that. 

Curious to to find out why he took off, unless they are just waiting on blood work to charge dui since he’s already got the rest? 

I forgot to use my blinker to turn, better go 105 in a 45.

Sounds about right for NFL player standards actually.

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

BEcause one player did something stupid? What a dumb comment.  

I don't think he's right but it takes almost nothing to pull the race card nowadays.  

Hell if you look in someones general direction you are doing something wrong.

Edited by The Wiz

I think if the Billa had done the sensible thing, followed my advice and drafted this kid instead of Kolby "where he go?" Listenbee then McDermott would be about to show Anderson some process. 

Kid is still a stud. And if he had put up those numbers for the Bills and wanted to nut in my wife's eye I'd give them some time alone.... (I'm not married). 

Rising New York Jets star Robby Anderson was busted in Florida for driving double the speed limit early Friday — and then threatening to sexually assault the cop’s wife while sitting in the back of a cruiser, police said.

Anderson, 24, vowed to “find” her, “f–k her” and “nut in her eye,” according to the ­Broward County Sheriff’s Office.

“Based on his statements, it was clear that he intended to sexually assault my wife,” the officer explained in the police report.

“He continued [to] make other verbal threats towards my family,” the cop said. “He also began to brag about how much money he has and how all I was doing was trying to do is ‘ruin his fun.’ ”

8 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I think if the Billa had done the sensible thing, followed my advice and drafted this kid instead of Kolby "where he go?" Listenbee then McDermott would be about to show Anderson some process. 

Kid is still a stud. And if he had put up those numbers for the Bills and wanted to nut in my wife's eye I'd give them some time alone.... (I'm not married). 

Hey, you remember who plugged Robby from day 1 on this board!

:lol:

I only said he'd be good ON the field...

...and I was right 

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

When the next Bills player acts like this, what will be your reaction? Just curious, and remember how adamant Bills fans were in the defense of OJ's innocence. (And OJ is still given tribute by the fan base on the Wall.)

If he was a Bill I would hope he gets consent from the wife before doing the deed otherwise he will miss some games. Other than that this is nothing. Reminds me of the Sheldon Richardson thing which happened a year or two back. 

52 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2535585-sheldon-richardson-arrested-after-going-143-mph-latest-details-on-jets-dt

Very similar situation. At least Richardson didn't threaten the officer's wife? 

Plus, this was in 2015.

I don't see any trends that would indicate players don't "fear" Bowles.